• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Im actually finished with my jeep.

PeterBuilt

NAXJA Member #342
Hammered down on some of the brake lines, and other things that i needed to do. Its finished. Im shocked as well as many of you are. Took it out a little while ago and ran some ditches and rocks. Actually worked pretty well. So i guess ill be there. Wednesday afternoon or evening will be the projected Redridge party. Im so excited i have to drink a beer or something. Oh yea dan what the hell is up? Havent seen you in years. Well goto go

Pete

PeterBuilt said:
Oh yea dan what the hell is up? Havent seen you in years. Well goto go

Pete

you talkin to me??????

well life is up, or down right now. ya know, when delt the cards of life and you think you've got the winning hand, and the river the card is flipped to give the other guy the royal flush and you're only left with trip aces after you've gone all in, that's all.

see ya next year?

Fore Wheeler said:
you talkin to me??????

ya know, when delt the cards of life and you think you've got the winning hand, and the river the card is flipped to give the other guy the royal flush and you're only left with trip aces after you've gone all in, that's all.

QUOTE]

Well sucks dan looking forward to seeing you again but i know how you feel since this will be the first event with my jeep in a long time. And i know about how you think that you have the best hand. Took a bd beat down at the Taj few months back. But thats poker, oh yea life is the same too.

Pete

PeterBuilt said:
Wednesday afternoon or evening will be the projected Redridge party.

Any particulars on this, or is it "whenever you show up"?

Have to make sure I've got cash on hand for my visitor's pass...

Rob

Back