• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event Shirts & Hoodies (ColoradoFest 2011

Just added a hoodie to my order

ATTENTION

For everyone that has ordered a shirt or hoodie that thought they would make it to COFest but may not. I will be picking up all shirts and hoodies from JohnJohn that have been ordered that did not pay for shipping, and will give them out at the KOA. If you will not be able to make it please let me know and I will hold onto your items and we can hook up at a later date.

We reached the 40 item minimum. :D

I'll be charging credit cards tonight and tomorrow, then heading off to Mexico with all your cash. Should get me airfare and a few light beers at a liquor store in Cancun.

:anon: <kidding>

The charges will come through as "RatherWear". It's the parent company that I sell all the apparel through.

I will leave the items up on the site for sale through July 15th now. If you paid to have your items shipped to you I will print those items first and get them in the mail as soon as possible. I assume most of those shipped orders are those of you that can't attend the event.

If you are attending the event I will touch base with a member of leadership that will be there all week. They will be your contact for picking up your gear. I will bag them and place invoices in each bag. There should be no CODs this year.

AND one more thing. There will be no extras printed and brought up this year. If you think you want a something be sure to order it prior to the 15th of July. I may save the screens for printing more apparel after, I may not. So get them now if you want them. :)

Thanks everyone, and keep ordering! :D

I signed on for a bunch...under "Rich Granato" ..paid for the shipping, but will def. be there to pick em up in person, so do what you will.See you there.

Just got a call from Fred via Dennis Koritrza at the event. Sounds like there is a bag up there without a receipt in it.

FYI: When I dropped all the apparel to Justin last week, every bag had the website generated receipt in the bag; the bag was triple checked for accuracy per the order and knotted.

This should go with out saying but if you realized you ordered the wrong size. It's not ok to open someone else's bag. They paid just like you did.

The following people had their items shipped from me:

JOHN PORVAZNIK
RYAN HOLZWARTH
MICHAEL WEBER
KENNETH BISHOP

Justin did say he was shipping a few others out after he took possession of the orders. He'll have to update the tread with those shipments.

The orders I held onto were for yellaheep, in4aride, jimgrms, xj-grin, and Kronik ( was combined with my order). John did someone not get what they paid for? If so please PM me ths info.

Hey John John I need to know if theres any way you can replace one of the shirts I got.. It has no decal on the back. Has the small decal on the front but nothing at all on the back

Back