• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event Shirts & Hoodies (ColoradoFest 2011

JohnJohn

Member #42
Click the link below to order your ColoradoFest 2011 Event apparel. All orders must be in by July 9th. No credit cards will be charged until we reach the 40 piece minimum. I will post here when we get to 40. That's 40 items, not 40 orders.

No price increase from last year.

No items will be produced after July 9th. If you want a shirt or hoodie pre-order it.

Event badges will probably not be sold on my site like last year. I think those are only for those that actually pay to attend the event. Talk to the event coordinators about those badges.

Please choose "Pick up at store" to not be charged for shipping. Those that choose this option will be given their orders at the event.

The site uses https. The "s" insures there is an SSL so your data is safe.

Pre-order your shirts here ---> http://www.motoringshirts.com/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=42_56

frontHOODIE-500x500.jpg

backHOODIE-500x500.jpg

frontSS-500x500.jpg

backSS-500x500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the sizes run small or big?
know roughly if small is appropriate size for 5'6 120lb girl?

the sizes run small or big?
know roughly if small is appropriate size for 5'6 120lb girl?

They run true to size. Like all event shirts they are unisex. Whatever she should get at any other event should be the size she gets for this order.

There is a size chart on the site. Here is a direct link: http://www.motoringshirts.com/shop/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=7

FYI: only 2 orders have been placed so far. The orders need to get to 40 total. Cut off is July 9th.

Order placed :D

Fail.

Tried several times to order this morning. Registered on the website...... Won't take my info to create a user acct. Shopping cart showed the two shirts I selected but kept getting booted because my log in apparently didn't take/doesn't exist.

I ordered from my droid with no issues.

Hey John, I need to cancel my order on the shirts. Things are getting moved around and now i can't get the time off. LMK what I need to do or if I can even cancel.

Thanks,
Richard
303-249-9028

As of right now we have 25 items total ordered. As I said in the first post we'll need a minimum of 40 items. So we just need 15 more items to be ordered.

Guys at 40 items I break even. So I can't produce less than that. If you have already ordered thanks, and no your credit card has not been charged. They will only be charged if we reach the 40 item mark.

I still have not heard anything on the magnetic badges that I did last year. Not sure if leadership is going to order them or not.

Thanks everyone!

Ordered 2 shirts.

Me too.

29?
If needed, I could order one more. Wife might like a long sleeve T.

Back