• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest info

2xtreme

NAXJA Forum User
I will be there this weekend. Can not wait to go wheeling again and particularly meet others with xj's. I had hoped that a few friends would be coming along with me with and without their trucks but the likelyhood is very low. I will be coming alone and will not be bringing my wife or kids with me.

I think I have read just about everythread here and I know where we are staying (I have stayed there in the past) what I do not understand yet is where and when we are all meeting??

I would like to do some wheeling on Sat, preferably take the Nachees over to the campground and such. Are there plans for wheeling on Sat? When, Where? etc?

If there are no plans before dinner on Sat, anyone interested in doing a few trails on Sat, maybe meeting up on the west side of Nachees and going over together??

Michael

I think we are all planning on being there friday night. So we should have a full day of wheeling saturday.

As far as meeting place, I think the campground would be a great start.

In that case, any idea of what time you expect to meet up Sat morning?

Anyone else interested in running over the Nachees to meet up with the group Sat morning?

Thanks,

I plan on everybody meeting up at Kaner Flat Campground @9am sepperating into groups and heading out onto trails by 10 am. I`ll have to see what the other coordinators have planed.

Back