• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RRC roll call/who's who thread

Hey drewsbrews you keg or bottle? Got 3 on deck right now

May be hitting Barnwell next weekend. Anybody wanna go?

Hi my name is Eric and I own a Jeep...
"Hi Eric"
Occasionally I fall off the wagon and spend money on subscriptions to Jeep websites and parts for my heap, usually when it breaks. I post weekly when I'm working on stuff, but I'll probably be on more now that I'm getting interested in the Jeep again.

I have access to a full cnc machine shop also and we're always willing to consider new business ideas etc. Located in Muskogee, OK. It's by Tulsa.

Hi, my name is Beau
I'm in the east Dallas / Lakewood area
I've had my xj for a couple of years now
I don't really post anything, but have learned a bunch from reading y'all's.
I would love to go wheelin' and learn some more about building up my jeep

WELCOME!!! we are heading to Hidden Falls this weekend :) Short notice but we'd like to see you there! Shout if you want more info or look at the post in the RRC section

Welcome!

Andrew, don't you have or maybe had a red XJ? I think you were on a trip with us to Barnwell awhile ago? That was one fun rig... I seem to remember you on the rock pile? If it's you HOWDY and if not than WELCOME!!!!

Hes the leaf sprung round headlight beat to crap XJ :)

Paid member for 10 years, one of the founders of the NAXJA Red River Chapter (helped with the bylaws), never been an officer, mostly an online person due to age ("gettin too old for this shit", LOL), health issues and too many other irons in the fire, and too much junk to fix daily.

Major Jeep Cherokee addict. There is no cure either!!!

Between Houston Hobby Airport and Pasadena, Tx.

Im Dan (obviously?)
not a paid member.
i definitely read every day but dont always post, but i sort of have a forum problem.
im in west houston.

Newly Paid Member.
Been Lurkin 4 a Couple yrs.
Name's Rich, But Y'all can Call Me "Sarge"
Everyone Else Does. (Except My Family)

Been DD my '96 2D 4X4 Jeep Cherokee for the last 10yrs.
Still Runs & Drives Great (Even w/ 2 Collapsed Lifters)
236,679 Original Miles.

Home is in the Ouachita Mountains of NW Arkansas.
Where 4 Wheelin Is Required Daily just to get to & from Work.
(We Live 7.5 Miles from the Nearest Paved Road)
Nothing but Forestry Service Roads & Logging Trails for Miles & Miles.

Moved Back to Texas (Lake Dallas) for Work, about 3 months ago.
Had to Get New Road Tires (6 Ply) just to Handle the Highways here.

UncleSarge58

Welcome! How far are you from Byrds Adventure park. I love wheeling in AR. Have done the overland rally 3 time s. Actually just spent last night at Whire Oak Lake St park. In east Tx for tonight :)

It's probably less than 100 miles north of you... in the national forest. We use it for off roading and staging the Overland Rally. Nice place for weekend of fun... great paddling too! The forest roads are some of the best I've been on.

Back