• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting 1998 XJ SE, 4 door, 4wd, 4.0L, 107kmi

How much for the 8.25? Interested.
$120

Do you still have the Aux fan? If so how much shipped to 93306?
yes i have 3 available,$30 each or $45 shipped

Drivers fender shipped?
$75 shipped or $45 in person, thats a huge box !

Any word on the front axle yet?
gonna pull engine and tranny, and transfer case this weekend, hows saturday or sunday for you ?

do you still have the header panel and front bumper? if so how much and whats your zip code so i can see how far away you are???

thanks!
$125 for both, im going to NY on Aug 7th to visit family, i could always meet you out by I-81 along the way, let me know

Side mirrors shipped to 97701.
Power mirrors, great condition $50 shipped priority mail to you

i accept paypal, PM for info

Thanks,
KP

ok well this is a slow partout and im looking to get funds for NY trip and i really havent sold much off it

parts sold:

Tranny
Transfer case
A/C compressor

everything else is still there

complete interior,
4 good doors,
taillights, mirrors, glass

make an offer, i'll consider everything

Thanks,
KP

i'm still interested in the front end parts, i don't remember but i think you were around 100 miles away. i don't care at all to make the drive. i'd like to check it out in person anyway to see what else i might want.

How much for the front doors complete w/ mirrors, panels etc. and for the shift boot and retainer? I can pick up

i'm still interested in the front end parts, i don't remember but i think you were around 100 miles away. i don't care at all to make the drive. i'd like to check it out in person anyway to see what else i might want.
ok, im leaving town tonight and will be returning on the 16th, but ill have internet, so ill check back often

How much for the front doors complete w/ mirrors, panels etc. and for the shift boot and retainer? I can pick up
$45 each complete with glass, panels and mirrors

thanks,

KP :patriot:

well im going on leave starting today, ill be back around the 16th, i'll be in touch...

well im going on leave starting today, ill be back around the 16th, i'll be in touch...

LMK when you get back, thats better for me too because i get paid next thursday.

dang, looks like you are 260 or so miles from me, i must have got something mixed up cause i thought you were closer. the jeep is close to clarksville right??

LMK when you get back, thats better for me too because i get paid next thursday.
PM sent

its the 16th!!! lets get in touch!
im back, needed a day of rest, PM on its way

do you have the ecu? let me know thanks
yes i still have it, $45 or $55 shipped

Wondering if you still have driver side window regulator? How much?
dansgreyMJ wants both front doors complete but i do have a spare power regulator around if your interested

KP :patriot:

whats up man, I really wanted these doors and you never got back to me.

Back