• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO chapter M&G pics/report.

Hey .40 XCal JPat Boyriot, post up your pics already. :D I know you got a good one of me after the mud hole.

this is the only one I got

2011-04-23131829.jpg

hey dutch, you guys dont get in trouble for uniforms being worn outside of service work? my cousin got reprimanded once, didnt know how that works

Please do this again soon... Im gonna make sure I dont effin work this next time.

Whats wrong Kief? You know we love you. I'm just picking on your hat a bit. On the trail I look like a total hillbilly redneck with my old DCU's, oil covered boots, and goofy mud covered grin. Normally I wear nothing but baggy jeans, vans shoes, spiked belt, and have my cap cocked to one side. Hell, I used to paint my nails black and dress like a total skater/stoner/goth. Who cares, we dress how we dress and thats that. Doesn't mean we can't poke fun at it though.

No Mike, besides we weren't wearing our uniforms just our wet weather gear. I don't know how the big army does it now but we used to use our gortex's (same crap Jim and I were wearing today) for snow boarding. Besides, if it was an issue and somebody wanted to say something I'd just pull out my DOD Civilian ID and keep the US Army one hidden.

Last edited:
eh, when you've been in for as long as I have and been deployed a few times you just quit caring. the army issued it to me and I'm going to wear it whenever I feel the need, thats that. besides, why should i have to go out and spend my hard earned money buying the same basic crap i already have in my closet? we don't get paid enough to be doing that.

I was referring to dutchs flatbill comment... i shouldn't really complain because everyone makes fun of me.... but I honestly dont really care what people think of me... with that said. It was good to see everyone again... need to do this again but maybe closer to the Denver area?

sorry dude, I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. besides, i couldn't keep ragging on Troy for being and old, fat, donut eating cop with an over sized compensator of a buggy sitting in his driveway. :D

I'll refrain from attacking your choice of headgear from now on. it was mainly just helping me remember that you were keifer and justin was justin. i have bad memory skills when it comes to names and faces. can i just call you storm trooper then?

i don't know, don't you flat bill too? I don't know what you kids do these days. My day we wore pants with legs big enough to fit 2 or 3 extra people in. They were called Jincos, we also listened to ICP and Marilyn Manson and smoked a lot of weed. Now Manson went really weird and ICP is just as main stream and lame as Vanilla Ice. XXXX it, wear what you want to wear, listen to what you want to listen to, and lets go wheeling.

Oh yeah........

Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

biggest rapper in the world dresses like a skater and has gold teeth and also plays guitar.... i dunno what to think is normal or expected anymore.....

i remember rockin a pair of jnco mammoths...hahaha...oh man....those were the days (not really)

ill stick to dickies and chuck taylors....

Well that males me feel better.... Lmao. But no please don't call me storm trooper. Im thinkin you think I'm Justin cause you only saw my old rig where I bought all your old lift parts. But need to get Wheelin more rich. Just gotta fix my Damn cooling system in the xj... ran nice and Cool this morning. Now just starts getting really hot. Even with heater on and aux fan switch on too.

i don't know, don't you flat bill too? I don't know what you kids do these days. My day we wore pants with legs big enough to fit 2 or 3 extra people in. They were called Jincos, we also listened to ICP and Marilyn Manson and smoked a lot of weed. Now Manson went really weird and ICP is just as main stream and lame as Vanilla Ice. XXXX it, wear what you want to wear, listen to what you want to listen to, and lets go wheeling.

Oh yeah........

Go Ninja Go Ninja Go
growing up i did all of those things.... :wave1:
i lost the jnco's, lost the icp,
now i wear normal pants, and listen to better music, but i do still......:eyes: lets say celebrate 3 days ago.

i flat bill by hat because i rode FMX for 3 years. (freestyle motocross) that was over 4 years ago... so my hat was flat billed long before the EMO kids started doing it!:roflmao:
long before EMO was horribly invented.....

now kids wearing skinny jeans, and listening to EMO music.

no wonder why these kids are all sad, the boys are wearing girl pants and the girls are wearing Ethiopian pants.... if Ethiopians wore pants that is....
and they listen to music that complains about how horrible life is..... maybe if they wore pants that didnt cut off circulation.... they would be happier people.... just sayin

Last edited:
ill stick to dickies and chuck taylors....

I'll stick with dickies and my dc's... i never used to wear the flatbill hats but I used to skateboard so I had to be like everyone else.... and after that it just kinda stuck.... been wearing them for too long... I was digging daves jeep hat this morning though.......

Back