• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Loss to NAXJA (Don "Woody" Woodward)

Re: Loss to NAXJA

wow....shocking, and sad.

Rest easy Don. Your old D44 is still alive under my (former) MJ....somewhere out in the hills of Amelia, VA.

Jeff

Rest in peace my friend. I will miss you.

RIP.sir. sounds like he was a great guy.

Loss to NAXJA

The family has set up a paypal account to help with expenses. Currently they are 4k short in just the funeral expenses alone.

[email protected]

Remember no fees with friends and family donations.

Woody's granddaughter said he loved this club.

mac 'every little bit will help' gyvr

I just sent what I could.
R.I.P. Trooper. Toujours Pret. :patriot:

The family has set up a paypal account to help with expenses. Currently they are 4k short in just the funeral expenses alone.

[email protected]

Remember no fees with friends and family donations.

Woody's granddaughter said he loved this club.

mac 'every little bit will help' gyvr

In! :patriot:

Sent what I could.

Just got back about 30 min ago. Karen asked me to let you all know how much she appreciates our help and that he loved NAXJA. :tear:

R.I.P. My friend! I will never forget my first Crawl ridding shotgun with you! :patriot:

afd2.jpg

I talked to the guys at ColoradoFest last night. I think they are going to pass the hat as well.

The of the biggest things I appreciate about NAXJA is that we have a good set of people and we try to take care of each other. That is the way it is supposed to be.

I talked to the guys at ColoradoFest last night. I think they are going to pass the hat as well.

The of the biggest things I appreciate about NAXJA is that we have a good set of people and we try to take care of each other. That is the way it is supposed to be.

That would be great. They can use any help they can get and certainly do appreciate it.

That SUCKS! There is nothing I or any of us can say to make family or friends feel better. It sucks; it just sucks.

"It will get better" is a load of crap too; it just gets different.

RIP Woody.

PP - sent.

Loss to NAXJA

Woodys grand daughter wanted me to pass along that the family is very appreciative of all the donations brought in to help with expenses.

mac 'from his wife, daughter and granddaughter' gyvr

Back