• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado Chapter Rigs

Here's some updated pics (poser ones).

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

Nice Rig!! Thanks for the Track bar, Works Great no more DW.:yelclap:

:cheers: NAXJA

xj2.jpg

this is my little heep

4.5 rubi xpress 33's just added new wheels, ended the rubbing, well as far as turning anyhow.

daily driver in the springs, see you on the trail

LOL - IIRC, that's the line that Bill openly admitted to having messed his shorts on! :D
No that pic is from the GOOD line. My shorts were soiled on the first attempt with the air under the tires.
P7271272.jpg

P7271269.jpg

That's DJ's elbow hang oout of the passenger window. He's a trusting soul...:laugh3:

Last edited:
All right, here's mine. Stock but with 235/75/15. Kind of a p.o.s. right now, but it runs. Needs LOTS o lovin. TREs, ball joints, shocks, no-sag leaf springs, stuff to stop the oil hemorrhaging, armor, recovery points. Can't complain for $500 +2 more for the wheels/tires.
IMAG0091.jpg

Since i *finally* got some tires for the rig, ill post up some pics

almost pulled out my brakelines there... :doh:
DSCF0628.jpg

DSCF0629.jpg

DSCF0637.jpg

great site, great jeeps!!
:yelclap:

Heres my rig. Not the biggest baddest thing, but i love it as my first car, wouldent want anything else. 4.5" custom lift 32BFG ATs Cobra CB RE discos. Lots more to come in the future.

Showing her off at school

schooljeep012.jpg

well as some of you already know the red LJ is gone and i have officially moved over to the XJ world. picked up a stock TEAL XJ and have been getting it back to drivable condition. now its ready for some mods. hope to get it out on the trail soon.

photo-67.jpg

Back