• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Fest camping location thread.

Re: SoCal fest unofficial camp thread.

Planning on coming Friday to Sunday. Anyone, want to caravan out there? Im right off the 710/10 or i can meet at the 210/134

I'll be cruising up the 134 to the 210, but leaving Thursday. Otherwise I'd be glad to caravan.

I'll be headed out the 210 around noon friday, so if you left about 11 we could caravan.

Planning on coming Friday to Sunday. Anyone, want to caravan out there? Im right off the 710/10 or i can meet at the 210/134

Not far from me. I'm right by the 710/105 but i'm not sure if i'm going yet. My wife will have her finals at around that time so i'm trying to see if I can make this trip. I should know soon.

We will be bringing the CREW up for the weekend.. camping in spot #101.. we will be staying the entire weekend this time.. Friday thru Sunday :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

We are thinking about hosting a meet and greet at our camp spot (#101) on Friday night.. starting around 8pm... we will supply the hotdogs and sodas ;)

what do you guys think??

We are thinking about hosting a meet and greet at our camp spot (#101) on Friday night.. starting around 8pm... we will supply the hotdogs and sodas ;)

what do you guys think??

I'll eat your free food.

I'm ~3/4 mile off of Hwy 38; I'll be driving up that way. Too many crazy people on Hwy 330.

Not sure yet about heading up on Friday. It may depend on Ethan's class schedule. I'll definitely be there for Saturday and Sunday.

Last edited:

I'm ~3/4 mile off of Hwy 38; I'll be driving up that way. Too many crazy people on Hwy 330.

Not sure yet about heading up on Friday. It may depend on Ethan's class schedule. I'll definitely be there for Saturday and Sunday.

Ethan's got class?

Where did he get that from?!

Class? Had to be his mother. He got his tact from my side.

Back