• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wooley's June 19th & 20th

clrusty

NAXJA Forum User
Gonna get a ride going on the 19 and 20th of june if anyone would like to join up. Thought i would throw out the invite, everyone is welcome.

Re: Turkey Bay June 19th & 20th

img087.jpg

Welp the doors are off and ready to go.
Would there be more interest if we did the ride at woolys?
Thought i would check.

hey all this is being canceled because of it being fathers day that sunday . sorry i didnt know until my kids informed me i had to be here for the 20th. buttttt we are going to go to wooly's on the 19th for a day ride, everyone is still welcome.

Nobody likes to ride at LBL. We've planned a couple trips and only 1 guy from Nashville has been up so far.

I'd run LBL again. The price is right. We stayed on the "main trails" last time since 2 of us were shaking out a new lift, but I'd be intersted in getting into those side trails sometime.

Uhhhhhhhhh...could someone change the name of this thread for me....
The ride to LBL was canceled.
So a few of us from TNVJC are going to Wooly's for the day on the 19th (june)
Wooly's
Sat June 19th
be at gate at 9am.

Thanksssssssssss

Does anyone want to go saturday,
Gonna meet at the gate between 8:30am and 9
Come on yall lets go have some fun.

I would love to get together for one of these as soon as I get my women's car back up and running. Im still looking for a front end for it. Its basically all stock, But i guess you got to start somewhere.

Back