• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Great air tanks for OBA

Did you ever get pictures of your set-up?

Air tank is mounted

Airtank.jpg

Can I get a shipping quote on two of them to 35055? I can do a business address with a dock if that helps cut costs.

Where exactly is your area?

If we could parts train them to someone near the middle of TN (and they were willing to hold them for a few (3-ish) weeks) I could make a trip up sometime soon after I graduate (less than 2 weeks, super pumped BTW).

I can have then shipped but saving money is always good too.

i'm 10 miles from the geographic center of tn.... but eric doesn't live more than an hour from my house, either...

I will be in Cullman Al when I graduate (nearly exact middle) and I can make a drive to you for less than shipping ( think) but I was thinking trail rate this was in like SC or NC.

I may just bite the bullet and drop $70 for the two tanks, its an awesome deal, but first I have to gain capital.

Found out today that these tanks can be filled with CO2 or an argon mix for your OBA or welder. They just have to be retested ($25) and then it would just be the price of the gas. When I get my tank filled with CO2 I'll let y'all know how much that cost.

Back