• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Head Count

Crusher16

RRC President
NAXJA Member
Headcount for 4/27:

Me (Crusher16) + 5 non XJ rigs
IslanderOffroad
denverd1
devildog0

Last edited:
OK guys... I am sorry but I'm out. Got home from Mexico trip yesterday and we had rain a lot :( I need to dry my gear out and I'm just not up for any more nights of rain. Maybe next time...

OK guys... I am sorry but I'm out. Got home from Mexico trip yesterday and we had rain a lot :( I need to dry my gear out and I'm just not up for any more nights of rain. Maybe next time...

Understandable Roger!

So considering the head count and the weather, we are considering postponing this for now. Will update later today.

Sounds good.

Alright, lets do a head count for this weekend and I will get the original post updated.

So far it looks like:

Me (Crusher16)
IslanderOffroad
denverd1

Ill be there Saturday morning. And will be leaving that afternoon sometime.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Aiming to arrive around noonish on Friday. Leaving Sunday sometime. I've got some non XJ rigs joining us as well.

I've got a contractor coming Friday morning to do some work, not sure how long he'll need but my plan is to head up after he leaves, guessing I'll be there by early evening.

Haven't decided if I'm going to tow or just drive the Jeep up yet.

Back