• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow Run 3/26 or the 27th? yes another snow run thread!

SeansXJ

NAXJA Forum User
ok the Jeep will be ready to go in 3 weekends... this should be a decent heads up for those that might want to join. I was thinking about heading up Ice House rd to avoid the heavy weekend warriors but if most want to hit Sly park and there is snow worth while then thats fine. im thinking this might be the last snow run of the year? its going to start warming up soon!! so lets hit it while we still can :) Im open saturday or sunday I just want to get a decent group together :)

ill be down if not out of town...

no invite Mike?

alright guys :) i hope we can get a "last chance" snow run here!

well you said snow run...we are only going to moonrocks pending no snow as i'll have my 2wd tacoma, friends with 2wd prerunner's, and some dirt bikes out there. So, with that said we'll be chasing a spot with no snow that weekend. I'll probably call Scudders VW shop in sparks to ask if there is snow or not the week of, if so may end up in fallon or indian valley or some other worthy spot. But if the snow sucks or this run becomes a bust and you and whoever wanna roll your more than welcome.
I got a lot of work to do as my taco motor currently looks like this...
PIC-0366.jpg

it needed a cyl head rebuild

Last edited:
i might be in for sunday. , Josh

ill be up there but not wheeling, officially at least. skiing. but if the dumping snow keeps up ill be wheeling no matter what. snow run is going to be sick after the amount of rain were getting in the bay area

Back