• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

i don't own a jeep...:D

I guess I'd better buy one by tomorrow, huh ?

oh no wait...i found one...:cool:

but for some F'ing reason I never make it out of the parking lot...go figure.

MVC-010F.jpg

yeah it's lifted and has junk on it.

Last edited:
I'm sure it can't be hard to figure mine out if you saw it, but just in case there's some confusion, this is mine: (she sure has come a long ways from those 30x9.50's and 3" lift... :D)

3457768723232%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E37%3B%3E843%3EWSNRCG%3D32333938%3A948%3Cnu0mrj

3457768723232%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E37%3B%3E843%3EWSNRCG%3D32333938%3A%3A758nu0mrj

Ryan Brown
Portland, OR
'92 XJ, 3" lift, 32" BFG A/T's, K&N intake, custom exhaust :D , Hella 500's up front, PIAA 1500's in the rear...

Me03.jpg

Photo courtesy of Brian (PDXXJNOOB)

nwjeeper91 said:
Someone want to tell how to post pics, it says that I can't post attachments. Help me, please. Who do I need to talk to?

BILL
http://www.naxja.org/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode#imgcode

That explains part of it... What I do is go to tinypic.com and upload the picture.

It provides the code (the [img.... stuff) and all I got to do is copy/paste it here.

John
Port Orchard
94 xj sport,Approx 8"lift, RE LA Kit modified,ford 8.8 rear,4.56 gears,ARB bull bar, 35" on Mickey thompsons, borla 2.5" cat back and header.
iqinia

iqh0xu

Jonathan - Lynnwood Wa

91 XJ - 4.5 short arm lift, D44 rear - Detroit, D30 front - Aussie Locker, 33" BFG MT's, THOR Corner Guards, DPG belly Skid, AJ's Rock Rails...other stuff I dont need...

PICT0155r.jpg

PICT0053r.jpg

Ok, I'll play. Here is what you all have been waiting for--"The Ultimate Trail Machine".

myjeep2004-1.jpg

Yah, "showroom stock"--sort of.

1989 XJ Build Date--May 1989 Toledo, Ohio, USA
Laredo Package
4.0L (origional engine, not rebuilt)
AW-4 (origional Tranny, not rebuilt)
Select-trac transfer case (not sure think its a NP 242)
235/75-15 Cooper AT Tires
2" budget lift
Skyjacker Front Swaybar Disconnects
JJUSA Rock Rails
Transfer Case Skid Plate (heavily used)
Mopar Front Tow Hook Kit
MSD Iginition Amplifier
Hella 550 Fog Lights
Wagner "Brite-Lite" headlamps
Wal-Mart CB Radio
Optima Battery
Even a bug shield

309,000 miles on the clock, driven daily
Second Owner
Cuss at it nearly daily
Driven it on the Rubicon, June, 2005 (well, about 2 miles of it, from the Lake Tahoe side, too much snow)

--Karl

Finally got a pic to post.

Mark Tunnicliff
Everett, WA
'93 Sport, Lifted, Trimmed, & missing Front bumper while it is being built.

Muddin012.jpg

only pic now, just got a new camera so maybe some current pics on the way.

2048493_1_full.jpg

Tyler Ward
St. Helens, OR (jeeps residence) / Hillsboro, OR (my residence)
'85 Wagoneer Limited
Trimmed Fenders
~2" Rocky Road BB
31.5 no-name tires on 15" steelies
Custom snorkel
stripped interior
Wal-Mart light bar
mudrun-010106-26.jpg

mudrun-010106-28.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IB6UB9 said:
Where are the places that your pics are taken

Lets see from the beginning

Jacks Pass, IDK (I don't know), IDK, IDK, Evans Creek, Jacks Pass, Jacks Pass, Naches, Eble Hills, TSF, IDK, TSF, Evans/Naches, IDK, Rieter, Castlerock, Northfork?, Foster Auto Parts, IDK, Railyard, TSF, IDK, Naches, IDK, IDK, street, IDK, Exit 186, Gravel road, and IDK

How does do for you?

Did I get it close?

twardozrally said:
dirty one of mine was take up at the New Years mud-run behind St. Helens ( www.sthelensmudrun.com ), clean was in the 'rents driveway in St. Helens

i live in SW kind of down by beaverton hillsdale highway if you knwo where that is.......is there a lot of legal places in st helens? i am SEARCHING for a place to play around that is easily reachable and legal......and ive heard things about st helens but never know where to go there. any help would be appreciated

Back