• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No longer a stray...

Lawn Cher'

NAXJA Forum User
I said I would, and I did. The little stray at the campground came home with me and is doing great. This is Lu!
LU2.jpg

Lu.jpg

girls.jpg

The vet gave her a clean bill of health. She's about a year old, we are guessing a lab/pit mix. Excellent demeanor and very smart, and she gets along with Zandi swimmingly.

She looks Happy! Glad she found a home.

Very cool! She was very friendly and nice! Good to see she went to a good home. Have fun with her! Make sure you bring her back to WF for WF elventy

Good for you, Mark! That's quite the dog. She hung out at our camp too. My daughter is a Vet and due to many rescues we already have 4 dogs, 4 cats and a bird (I hate the bird). I came this close (picture my 2 fingers 1/4 inch apart) to taking her home with me. I figured she belonged to the campground. She was pretty skinny but none of us could get her to eat human food. Tried to get her to take a hamburger bun but she just sniffed at it then left it lay there. She wouldn't even take one of those sausage sticks. I never saw a dog turn down a sausage stick. But she looked to be in good spirits and she didn't look abused.

My daughter will be glad that someone took her. :thumbup:

Mark, you'll find she has quite the appetite for "turkey". :D

you and your wife are very generous.

BOB

I figured it was the turkey that gave her the squirts. Took her a day or two to get her appetite back but now she is enjoying 2 cups a day of dry kibble. She is house trained too, thank goodness.

Jennie will be happy to hear this. Had we had space to get her home I likely would have ended up with another dog.

did that health exam happen to include a pregnancy check?
...I saw Aaron sniffing around her :looser:

BOB

did that health exam happen to include a pregnancy check?
...I saw Aaron sniffing around her :looser:

BOB

They aren't mine, I have no clue what you are talking about! :eyes:

glad you took her home Mark b/c we were talking about making Jeremy ride in the back of the truck so we could bring the dog home with us in the cab! :D The reasons she had the squirts is b/c we fed her 2 cans of Hormel chili :passgas: J/K :D

her name is not lu. its PUPPY.

I told you to give that dog a burger not just the bun Steve! :roll: That dog was awsome hanging around our camp and it is good to see it found a good home. I had no idea it was a stray. :clap:

Brian

Back