• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

92' XJ PARTOUT!!!!

Why dont you put something heavy on the SHIFT key to compensate for this here caps lock problem. Or maybe tape it down............

dana 30..... SOLD!!!!

STILL HAVE:

8.25, open, 3.55's i think, 27 spline....

231 tcase

aw4 116000 miles

4.0 non HO 116000 miles. was running when taken out of a wrecked jeep....

got ZJ coils, used as 2'' or 2.5'' lift

rear springs

good shell no rust

good doors, fenders, and grill

grey interior:thumbup:

need a manual tranny with a t case i know its an auto but you got another one laying around???
what about the doors auto or manual and color???

What do you want for the 4 doors? Any damage to them?

THINK MY BROTHER DID, ILL CHECK AND MAKE SURE THOUGH, I GOT A 4.O non H.O. AND AN AW4 THAT HAVE 116K ON EM IN THE SAME JEEP AS THAT AXLE CAME OUT OF.... AND THE T CASE TOO.... HOW'S THAT 30 WORKIN GOT IT IN YET?

negative on the d30... still sitting where you dropped it off. havent had time to do anything yet...

just found out my jeep has the ba10 in it and was looking to upgrade to an ax15 because its a step above mine and is direct bolt on... t18a would be ideal but alot of time involved in that swap and i dont have that :(

I need the T-Case!!! I can come tomorrow or the next day or the next day... you get the picture. Let me know what you want for if.

PS. I moved to TN and haven't changed my location on this site yet.

Back