• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

House for rent (or sale) Ocala, FL

NAXJA Forum User
It is a 3 BR 2 BA 2 car garage (big garage) on ~1/3 of an acre (lot is 100X130). Fenced in back yard, concrete block home with crawl space, roof is less than 10 years old, hardwood floors ~1100 sq ft under air. master bedroom has it's own bathroom. The master and 1st guest bedroom are both 12X12 and the 2nd guest bedroom is 9X11. All have nice closets. Central heat and air.

House is approximately 5 minutes NE of downtown Ocala and about 10 minutes from Exit 354 east of I-75.

Rent would be $900/ mo + $900 security deposit due at beginning of 3rd month. Pets are ok...prefer non smokers but if you do do so on the back porch or out in yard. Renter responsible for all utilities (in your name), yard(as long as code enforcement doesn't call I don't care what it looks like) and normal day to day upkeep.

1st month rent due June 1 which is when house will be available. Then rent due 1st of month each month thereafter (July 1, Aug 1, etc).

To purchase we owe ~105,000 so that is what we will sell for + closing costs. We do not have a real estate agent so there will be no agents' fees...just the bank fees.

I hope to get some pictures today to post up. It's a solid house...I've owned it for 10+ years and lived in it for 6 years. If someone hasn't committed to rent by about May 15th we will have to let it go in order to keep the house we actually live in.

dsci0244m.jpg

dsci0245t.jpg

dsci0246w.jpg

dsci0247b.jpg

dsci0248u.jpg

dsci0249h.jpg

Back