• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scratch & Dent/bonus items!

AJsArmor

NAXJA Forum User
Have a couple items sitting around that I'm tripping over...so gotta move them out. First is a set of XJ SuperRails, have one dent in the outer tube (thank you UPS), nothing major...regularly priced at $300 shipped, I'll go $270 shipped.

Heavy Duty tie rod for XJ, TJ, ZJ...made from 1.5" dom with .25" wall. Threaded for Dodge truck tie rod ends which fit the stock taper in the D30 knuckles. Simple bolt on upgrade...$70 shipped.

The ends. I can get them at a decent price but the added shipping makes them no cheaper than your local parts store. The part numbers are ES2847R and ES2848L which are 3/4" shank but match the taper of the XJ's knuckles. I think they're listed for 86-93 1/2 and some 3/4 ton Dodge trucks. Should run about $25 each.

I bought a bumper for my sidekick from someone on line with a little dent wich turned out it was twisted and could not get it to mount stright and every time I looked at it it would piss me off.

Ok it's hard to see but here's the "dent"...
Img_2145.jpg

Img_2145.jpg

Ok the SuperRails are back up for sale. I'm motivated to move these so $250 shipped anywhere in the US takes them.

If it ain't broke... it's not driven offroad IMHO. I have had more dents and scratches on my DD.

Gone. PM sent.

Back