• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NacFest 2019! It is official! June 26-30!

Register by June 1st to guarantee your T-shirt. The top right 20 with the logo is on the front left chest and the rest is on the back! And yes, they are red!!

Screenshot_20190430-184224_Drive.jpg

Finally signed up, gotta book cabin. Never staid there before, how much parking is there for truck and trailer? F350 cclb with a 25ft gooseneck takes up some space

Sounds good.

ARB, parking should be ok, just leave the trailer in the bottom lot, take truck to cabin.

Finally signed up, gotta book cabin. Never staid there before, how much parking is there for truck and trailer? F350 cclb with a 25ft gooseneck takes up some space

Great to see you're coming Chris! Parking shouldn't be a problem the campground is used to accommodating rigs like that now.

I'm over in H-sector myself, my usual hifalutin' configuration.

Just looked at the Twin Grove website, looks like the weekend we're there is "Mardi Gras" weekend. I have one cassette of dixieland music (Al Hirt's "Struttin' down Royal Street"), guess I'll make a note to make sure it's in the truck so I can listen to it on the drive out...

Anybody not in a cabin?

I plan to stop in on Saturday, spend the night in my popup. Have a few drinks and bust y'alls balls.. it's been too long.

Has it really been 20 years since the first NacFest?

Anybody not in a cabin?

I plan to stop in on Saturday, spend the night in my popup. Have a few drinks and bust y'alls balls.. it's been too long.

Has it really been 20 years since the first NacFest?

It'd be great to see you again, John. Make sure you put out the word on where you are so I can stop by and say hello.

I ended up with n28 so I will have a cabi this year, so much less stuff I have to lug down now.

Back