• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics of the Weekend

DSC_0308.jpg

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0333.jpg

Justin in the bottomless pit
DSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0353.jpg

DSC_0354.jpg

That's right boys and girls...... do not try this at home..... I am using a lighter to melt the ice out of the nozzle of the propane bottle! LOL
DSC_0356.jpg

KURT!!! YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!!!!
DSC_0182.jpg

Thats what I wanted to see. I went to far driver's side. That could of been done if there was a spotter with me.

I saw a MWC hat in there! :cheers:

aww mine got deleted

I saw a MWC hat in there! :cheers:
Yup, thats left over from the time Okie-homa was part of the MWC.

I don't think there were any good shots of my backend but you would have seen a MWC sticker as well.

I thnk I need to update stickers and my wardobe! But don't worry, the sticker part is being taken care of.

I notice that im in the background of almost every single picture lol. Like getting my glove caught on a branch, hiding behind a tree, scratching my head, falling, way far in the back somewhere you can see red; lol. Anywho, where are the rest of the 300+ pictures? I know there are more pictures. I have a few more, i'll post em up asap. No chill pics? Like around the campfire or something? I forgot who was who also... :( Cowboy and his mate where my best friends that weekend and I forgot their names... :(

Last edited:
I think you're talking about the two guys that were there with me. Nathan and Kyle.

Yes! You three! And Nathan with the Super Duty, right?

I saw Nathan taking picks on the Chiaspeed.
Does he post on here?

Guys I may not have shown it but I hade a awesome time.
Would love to do a weeks worth of wheelin as in a long trail ride, camp /cook evernight in a different place along the trail.
TOMMY

Back