• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

B Double-E Double-R UN Requests

GRIMUS99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Whos coming to WF from Wisconsin that wouldnt mind picking up some Spotted Cow beer for me. Last year at WF bigcountry72 (Crazy Scott) brought some and man that was some good beer. I am not sure if he is gonna make it this year and I havent seen any post from here since he had his ZJ up for sale so if any one could pick up a case that would be sweet!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::cheers:

Re: Spotted Cow beer

HAHA! I thought that it read "spotted cow bear" ...kind of like manbearpig off of south park. OK, I am an idiot :D

Whos coming to WF from Wisconsin that wouldnt mind picking up some Spotted Cow beer for me. Last year at WF bigcountry72 (Crazy Scott) brought some and man that was some good beer. I am not sure if he is gonna make it this year and I havent seen any post from here since he had his ZJ up for sale so if any one could pick up a case that would be sweet!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::cheers:

Yea, I always stock up on local brews for WF.
I will get some spotted cow for ya.

can someone bring me a case of fat tire...i'll pay ya back...

mac 'thanks' gyvr

Fat Tire is one of my beers of choice, so I can def bring along an "extra" case. I'll just add it to your bill :D

Tyler "gonna need another trailer for all macs stuff" Preston

My local eatery and beer joint just started to carry Fat Tire and I love it so if Tyler "got to much crap to bring for mac" Preston need a hand let me know LOL

oh yea my 600 post is about beer LOL

who ever the mod is for the winterfest section, Do you think we can change the title of this thread to WF beer request. It may be more useful then I first though (damn drunks)

Last edited:

I think I got it covered Jason, but who knows, at the rate I am offloading stuff, I might need to come out there in an 18 wheeler :D (refridgerated for the beer of cousre) :cheers:

Fat Tire is one of my beers of choice, so I can def bring along an "extra" case. I'll just add it to your bill :D

sounds good...thanks, we still can't get it in the fort...and believe me i ask the guy in charge ordering beer at my local Liquor store everytime I go in there...that's at least twice a week...

good thing i got that 34ft trailer to haul all my wares home...

mac 'needs to have a parts sale to offset winterfest costs' gyvr

Can you bring me a case too, same as above I will pay you back. PM me if yes.....

They just recently started carrying Fat Tire (and a few others) here.

just got home from Des Moines hittin the parts yards with some of the guys and I had to stop along the way to "wet my whistle" with a few Fat Tires. ahh, a tasty treat indeed :D

Anyone bringing homebrew? I'll probably be making a batch of super alt to bring and if there's enough interest I may be convinced to bring the keg.

Back