• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built XJ for sale

Led

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I want to sell my XJ to build something different here are the
basicis,4.0,AW 4 auto,231,38s ,8000 ramesey,custom bumpers and
sliders,9012s front 9010s rear,D-44 front 67s" 4.88 ARB moser inners
warn outers,14 bolt rear 67s" 4.88 welded trused discs shaved 4 link
tabs but running leafs,AA HD sye,woods shaft,10 - 11 inch lift works
great. some body damdge but not trashed.There is a BUNCH of other
stuff but I don't think I could ever name it all at once. LOTS of
spare crap may be included.I would like to get $9000 OBO for it. may
take part trade anything 4x4 related
Led

aaa.sized.jpg

You may want to reconsider your asking price. Try asking 5k or less, b/c that is about all you will get.

Thank You for that insightful sugestion , I will take it in to consideration since you know SOOOOO much about my jeep , the market, and Blue headlights.
Led

I was not trying to be mean or am i in any way insinuatating that your jeep is not good. I am simply stating that most people don't want a jeep that it already built up. While you may have alot invested into it, you will not get near that price. That is just the way the world goes when it comes to cars. Sorry if in some way (i dont know how) I offended you in some way with my last post.

Anyone who Looked at the pic would Know that saying I should ask 4-5K is an insult! If you don't want to buy it or the other 3 jeeps you bashed the price on keep it to yourself. This aint J.U.
Led

Thanx Led, You took the words right off my fingers Thats been happenin alot lately. I wish if people weren't interested they would just move to the next post.

Very Nice...

Looks very nice, good luck. Who is that Honky guy anyway...?
Sean

Ya, cut it Honky :rolleyes:we don’t need that on this board. Nice grill. If only…

Ditto

Very nice Jeep. And I would argue that not everyone is a wrencher. There are those that want to enjoy offroad adventure without the hassle of keeping a garageful of parts and tools and can afford to pay someone. Good Luck with your sale.

You should just give it to charity, you cant get 4-5k for it :D
Consider me the Charity
PS I wrote the Kelly Blue Book
Honkey's Post should be deleted, seeing as how your axles were probably 4or 5k.
\\hoot

I think Honkey should setup a consultation service for those wanting to sell there XJ's. My god Honkey take a hint (the numerous posts following your posts regarding price).
The XJ is worth whatever someone will pay for it...not what you think it is worth.

Nice looking trail rig Led, good lucking selling it

Back