• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ride Sign-ups: EASY - Lead by David Capps

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
This ride will include easy trails such as a trip to Helicopter Pad, Train Depot and easy going trails around the park.

Your Jeep should be fine with no more than 30" tires and recovery points.

Rides will leave Friday and Saturday morning. We have not currently set a time as last year worked pretty well with relaxed scheduled runs. It will be your responsibility to find the leader of this ride and discuss the route and departure time. Groups typically meet in front of Cabin 1 to depart.

Please comment in this thread to let us know you'd like to join this group.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Last edited:
This ride will include easy trails such as a trip to Helicopter Pad, Train Depot and easy going trails around the park.

Your Jeep should be fine with no more than 30" tires and recovery points.

Rides will leave Friday and Saturday morning. We have not currently set a time as last year worked pretty well with relaxed scheduled runs. It will be your responsibility to find the leader of this ride and discuss the route and departure time. Groups typically meet in front of Cabin 1 to depart.

Please comment in this thread to let us know you'd like to join this group.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Friday Morning: I think we can agree shortly after COFFEE we can meet up Friday morning between 8-8:30 ish and attempt to pull out shortly thereafter and head up to the Helipad.

Friday and/or Saturday evening A ride up the trail of choice after our evening safety meeting and we can go watch the sunset from the "top of the world"
picture.php

Back