• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ, Full Hydro, Coilovers, 37's, Maxxis, FS

13,000 West coast Delivered, 12,500 East coast Delivered. Will consider trade for sports bike, newer Harley, or 2000 or newer Tacoma.

damnnnnnn, i wish i had 13 grand to shell out. im tempted to go steal you two bikes just to get that jeep. looking good man, whoever gets it is gettin a helluva setup

Hey, I'm just sayin, if you've got the titles....ya know....I'll take 'em....

haha, im getting real tempted at going and trading my bmw for a brand new bike just to give to you for your jeep. that things incredible. wish i had the time to drive to Quantico to just even see it.

I about to store it for a LONG while. If I can't sell it in the next 15 days, I'm shit outta luck and will end up having to keep it. So if you ever want to "see" it, it'll be parked in the middle of nowhere with the keys somewhere near by and with full coverage insurance with a VERY low deductable....lol. The best I can hope for now is that USAA will cover everything I've added to the Jeep and when I'm deployed, my brother will sneak it out and totally roll it or catch it on fire or something. Sigh, I figured it'da sold by now.

I can't tell you how much I wish I could.
Why couldn't you have posted this one or two months earlier so I could keep my girl in an XJ? Damn you!! Now I have to look at a stock yellow TJ all the time!!!! Can't afford it, Wish I could. Sorry. Unless you want to drop 10,000 off of that. Just kidding, probally cant' even afford that anyway. Gonna go cry now...

I can't tell you how much I wish I could.
Why couldn't you have posted this one or two months earlier so I could keep my girl in an XJ? Damn you!! Now I have to look at a stock yellow TJ all the time!!!! Can't afford it, Wish I could. Sorry. Unless you want to drop 10,000 off of that. Just kidding, probally cant' even afford that anyway. Gonna go cry now...

Sell the TJ, buy the XJ!

Sell the TJ, buy the XJ!

would if I could talk her into it(title and loan are all her this time, I wasn't involved). but it's an 04 with only 20,000 miles on it when bought, she doesn't see the point in trading it for an older vehicle and the newest xj is at least 3 years older. Believe me I already tried(and tried again, just called her as soon as I saw this was still availalbe).... Damn women. Of course we're not on good terms right now anyway so that doesn't help

Last edited:
i wouldnt post that you wish your bro would destroy your vehicle so you can get insurance because police do get on these boards anda guy in my area just got caught on that exact same thing and now hes facing charges. even if it is just kidding i would edit your reply. just trying to help out. thanks, nick

$11,500, someone buy it.

Timing is everything....3-4 years ago I paid 12k for my XJ stock with 80k on it....Obviously, yours would have been more desirable....and still is, but no longer got the dough.
Hope it sells, is a very nice looking, well build rig. Good luck with the deployment...be safe:viking:

I'd do a gsxr plus cash, but not straight across trade. That's like saying hey man, I know you want 12K for it, but here, I'll only offer you 6K.

Back