• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Video

I just had to run it when the camera was off, didn't I? :D

Ken, I ran it no front locker, I think you might have hit the throttle just a smidge too hard. I was surprised though, that mine went up without kickin sideways. :)

I agree, I cant blame the front locker. I had plenty of power with the Stroker and locked 8.8 in the rear. That was me panicking and gunning it over the obstacle. I have to work on my driving skills and get some drive time under my belt and be open to advice from guys like yourself that have more experience. 35's a STROKER AND LOCKED 8.8 , pretty sad. Ill learn from my mistakes.
PHP:

Now I really feel bad

Glad you all enjoyed it! Maybe next time i'll have my Sh^t straight and not have a full memory card to get more video.

I agree, I cant blame the front locker. I had plenty of power with the Stroker and locked 8.8 in the rear. That was me panicking and gunning it over the obstacle. I have to work on my driving skills and get some drive time under my belt and be open to advice from guys like yourself that have more experience. 35's a STROKER AND LOCKED 8.8 , pretty sad. Ill learn from my mistakes.
PHP:
Ah, there's the difference...my 4.0 probably has a lot less power so I had more room to fudge it with the throttle before breaking loose. :D

I think you have a point. That was only the second time I took the XJ out since I stroked it. The first was @ John Bull. I remember the group I went out with (Shout out to SoCal Korea 4x4 who I did not understand a word they said and I assume they couldn't understand me, but non the less, a great group of guys.Through universal hand gestures indicated to me that I was being a little hard on the sknny pedal.) Ithink I have to get used to that low end torque. On the road I really dont notice a huge change, but when I am crawling I can really feel that 12 counter weight crankshaft kicking my ass. OK now I feel a little better.

LOL, She is very thirsty premium fuel sucking beast.

Typo: a very thirsty premium fuel sucking beast.

Not denying I need to get some more trail time under my belt.Ill have that opportunity @
Coral Canyon this weekend.

Looking forward to it.

Back