• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trough Trail on 5-22-2011

jdbwrx

NAXJA Forum User
I met up with Kevin and Rick just before 11am. We started out to bluebird sky and high 50's. Pretty much a perfect wheeling day. Great meeting you guys.

We avoided any major breaks but did have our minor bumps and bruises. Rick managed to put some dents on his rig, as did Kevin. I managed to scratch some paint on my new fenders, but no damage. I had some funny brakes issues, but managed to make it through. We all got ourselves high centered and turtled at some point. Rick also pulled a tire off its bead. We all drove all the way in and out, (also doing the first spur), and it was a great day of wheeling.

Here are the pics to prove it:

P1020460.jpg

P1020464.jpg

P1020465.jpg

P1020466.jpg

P1020467.jpg

P1020470.jpg

P1020471.jpg

P1020472.jpg

P1020475.jpg

P1020476.jpg

:banghead:

It was a great time. Added some new character to the rig. I have a bunch of pics I'll post up in here once I get home from Moab.

Awesome. have fun and be safe in moab!

im up in denver now so no excuse why i cant get at least ONE run in with you this year

Got back last night. What fun!!! Only damage is right rear quarter (plus the drip rail and roof there also), rear bumper (both sides), hatch is cracked, and both rockers are dented a little (the doors won't close without a good slam). When we did Green Day in Moab I had plenty of ground rocker clearance.

Trails run, Trough Trail, Sego, 3D, Tusher Tunnel, Cliff Hanger, Kane Creek, Strike Raven, and Green Day(BFE).

Back