• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whos goin to goldendale june 19th and 20th

dell, i'm from about 30 miles east of goldendale, and I cant think of anyplace...google the country courthouse, and call them to find out, thats the best idea i can give ya...or get a rand mcnalley map, they show all the campsites and stuff. thats about the best idear I can give ya, sorry.

Kris

we are going and we have been told that there is a huge area being opened to camping for this event, like a 10 acre field or something. Check out snort4x4 or pirate4x4 or timbercrawler for more info. later
-calvin

dell, if ya get a chance, just take the highway east out of Goldendale and just follow it till ya hit a little town called bickleton...hometown, great food, good people, VERY small, but kinda cool to go visit if ya wanna see the oldest tavern in WA state. its about 30 miles away, but theres some good back trails up in the woods if ya get a county map w/ all the gravel/secondary roads. people are pretty lenient. just remember to shut any gates you might open;)

Kris

thanks for the help guys
i like the sound of camping near the event.
now if i can just get this weekend off from work everything will be perfect. :sure:

come to think of it i think there is a park near goldendale.....little bro and his schoolmates camped there once for some field trip of some sort......dell, take pics of the event, have a good time, theres some good things to see in goldendale, believe it or not......i would suggest eating at the pizza place, GREAT food, good service, and AWESOME MILKSHAKES! its called Reno's pizza.

Kris

Did anyone go???

Hey just wondering if any of you guys went? I was there spotting for my buddies toyota buggy, I was wearing that funny hawian shirt the second day. I saw one cool xj with internal/external (roofrack kinda) cage, 37's probably, black and red I believe. Was that anyone from here? It was a lot of fun just wondering if anyone else showed. later
-cal

Back