• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UOB

Well, the mobile home I own for a little while is toast now. But I am still in it! Now back outside to catch snowflakes on my tongue!

Well, the mobile home I own for a little while is toast now. But I am still in it! Now back outside to catch snowflakes on my tongue!

Fire, Tim? I hope not.

David Bricker / SYR

Fire, Tim? I hope not.

David Bricker / SYR

Speech-to-text did it to me again. A mobile home that I had owned previously but no longer do.

My phone is senile but im.not, oh, still in it!

Boy.

And here I was just thinking this thread was dead...

:dunno:

Boy.

And here I was just thinking this thread was dead...

:dunno:

Nope Alive and Kicking. Playing with the soccer ball that Brown Santa brought me.

Soccer ball #9900K
:D

xrQQzxZl.jpg

That looks like it would bounce and roll in funny ways.

Also looks like a header would be painful.

But I bet my dog would be happy to chew it.

That is a good point. My dog would appreciate that.

On a related note I recently got him a new ball to chew. It claims to be guaranteed for life. I can't imagine he can't kill it. We will see how this works out.

If it doesn't die, I'd like to know the brand. I have yet to find a toy that Sarge doesn't turn into pea sized pieces within a day or two.

The brand is "Ruffdawg".

The ball is essentially a 3" diameter "super-ball". It weighs about a pound. Solid, bouncy rubber. It is listed for dogs 40lbs and up (odd qualifier in my world. Under 40lbs and you have a barking cat.)

If the ball doesn't die I suspect a window will. Varmint #Last seems to enjoy it more than does the dog (100lb German Shepherd).

The dog is having fun with it though. Because it is so heavy it keeps going better than does a tennis ball (more inertia). Consequently the dog can have fun chasing the toy that he throws for himself. The good bounces help too.

Lifetime of the one that shortest.

^^^ This!

BTW, I sure hope Scott is okay.

I would have expected him to tell us punk-ass kids to get off his sand by now.

Back