• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Frame stiffeners front to back $330 TO YOUR DOOR

I'm in the "waiting with no communication boat" regarding my order. I have emailed them at the address listed on their website and have not yet received any responses. I have PM'd them at their FB page and can only hope that my order is being handled soon.

Anyone order anything from them recently?

I'm in the "waiting with no communication boat" regarding my order. I have emailed them at the address listed on their website and have not yet received any responses. I have PM'd them at their FB page and can only hope that my order is being handled soon.

Anyone order anything from them recently?

Pmd you owners number.

Do you have a set for a 01 XJ? Also is it similar to iron rock off road also what is the thickness in steel I may want a set asap..

2 posts above yours. Unfortunately Brian sold the business a few years ago and the new owner ended up closing the business.

Bought my SRB's from Brian along with some 5/8" Barnes4wd spring plates and U bolts a few years back. He was awesome to deal with. Sad to hear the business was sold and didn't survive. Still haven't gotten the SRB's installed unfortunately. Life happened.

Thanks again Brian.

Back