• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog - Uwharrie Edition - November 5

Trail leader(s) - please contact UNCC_99XJ, Lowrange2, and Cottontail via PM with plans for the $100 that the chapter is providing sometime this week.

Thanks

With the $100 we have for this event, the SEC will take care of trail passes for at least one day for everybody. Depending on the number of people riding both days, we will cover passes for the 2nd day if there are funds left over. The other alternative will be passes for the first day, and the remainder goes to food from the outpost for dinner on Saturday. For those who haven't been to Uwharrie, the outpost makes some good cook-to-order food (burgers, chicken, wings, etc). Please note that passes are good only for one day.

Post up how many people you'll have, and how many days you plan to ride so I can see which option will work out the best. If you happen to already have a year pass, post that as well so I don't count it in the funds. I'll start:

1. Tim & Erica - Saturday & Sunday - will need passes

Me and possibly my wife (if she can get off work) if she doesn't come with me, I might have a rider.

I will speak up for my wheelin buddy Mike (he was at the 2015 crawl) I think he is still a member. He says he and his wife would like to come. I will verify with him this weekend. If he is no longer a member I'm sure he doesn't mind paying his own way, he just wants to wheel new places and he hasn't been there yet.

2. xjtrailrider
3. Mike (xjtrailrider's budy!)
4. Glenn and Deanna

2. xjtrailrider
4. Glenn and Deanna
5. Mike (GeorgiaMike)

I take it everyone but me has passes already?

I don't have anything other than reservations.

x2 I dont have a season pass. Never could justify it. I'd have to go more then 6 times a year to make it worth wile.

I'm still up in the air about this trip. At the moment, it doesn't look like anything is planned for that weekend so hopefully all works out and I can be there.

Go to eldorado outpost pay $5 per day and they date and give you a pass.

Go to eldorado outpost pay $5 per day and they date and give you a pass.

Remember the chapter is buying the passes for at least Saturday. Maybe Sunday depending on how many people come.

1. Tim & Erica - Saturday & Sunday** - will need passes
2. xjtrailrider
4. Glenn and Deanna
5. Mike (GeorgiaMike)
6. ehall

I may be out for Sunday at this point. There's a strong chance i'm going to have to go to Ohio for big job that week that will require me to leave on Sunday.

Remember the chapter is buying the passes for at least Saturday. Maybe Sunday depending on how many people come.

1. Tim & Erica - Saturday & Sunday** - will need passes
2. xjtrailrider (Jon)
3. Mike (xjtrailrider's budy!) Verified, Mike and his wife will be there
4. Glenn and Deanna
5. Mike (GeorgiaMike)
6. ehall

I may be out for Sunday at this point. There's a strong chance i'm going to have to go to Ohio for big job that week that will require me to leave on Sunday.

I updated the list

My wheelin buddy Mike just rejoined and is coming with his wife. I will be there but my wife has to work (stupid USPS lol!) I hope to have a rider, maybe my son. if not maybe another local that wants to check it out.

first time posting here...I'm planning to drive down to watch y'll...my xj is in the build stage and I need to see some mods up close from all of you's guys..... he said in his best jersey accent. Be about a 3 hour drive from home. would love to meet up with the group..

where will ya be within Uwharrie....?

till Sat...

Got the green light. I'll be out there Saturday and possibly camping Friday night.

What's the plan? Are we going to meet at the outpost?

I'll be at site 18 in Arrowhead.

first time posting here...I'm planning to drive down to watch y'll...my xj is in the build stage and I need to see some mods up close from all of you's guys..... he said in his best jersey accent. Be about a 3 hour drive from home. would love to meet up with the group..

where will ya be within Uwharrie....?

till Sat...

When are you coming down? I'll be there Friday - Sunday.

I should pull in around 8:30 or 9 AM with a 4 door toyota tundra...

What time do you want to hit the trails Saturday morning? I can meet at Arrowhead or wherever y'all want to meet.

The Ghost is tagged so I can meet anywhere now instead of just the trail heads. Lets see what Tim and others say would be good for them.

Back