• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest Picture Thread

LBEXJ

NAXJA Member #721
What is Winterfest without a good ole picture thread of past events. I had this pic of Bob Loose from last year. I don't think this one has ever been posted.
bloose1.jpg

Les

Okie Terry said:

And those are the tires Sean passed to me. Let's hope under a lighter MJ with a longer wheelbase they won't suck in the sand as much. Got Pine Barrens?

Lawn Cher' said:
And those are the tires Sean passed to me. Let's hope under a lighter MJ with a longer wheelbase they won't suck in the sand as much. Got Pine Barrens?

The MJ is going to have to be quite a bit lighter, considering you are going to have to go tricycle style with only three tires!

Prepmech said:
The MJ is going to have to be quite a bit lighter, considering you are going to have to go tricycle style with only three tires!

He gave me 4, and he found the 5th. I'm good to go. Ya know what would be cool though is a MJ with duallies. Maybe I'll swap in a 14 bolt from a cab & chassis, that should be the right width.

Here are a couple more. These are from Winterfest 2005. This is several hangin' out at the quarry ...
quarry.jpg

... here is one on the Pink Trail ...
Pink1.jpg

Les

BTW: If any of these photos are "stolen" from someone else's albums ... I apologize.

So, this is what the dinner upstairs looked like......
We were too busy downstairs worrying about some guy's toupe' attacking us.

DSCN1314.JPG

Okie Terry said:
So, this is what the dinner upstairs looked like....

here is one of the other side of the room.

...BOB

DSCN1315.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back