• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

B double E double R un request 2010

As long as you're not cooking it, it should be fine. I've held unpasteurized naturally carb'ed homebrew for several months at room temp.

John...I am sooooo looking forward to some of the Wit... cant wait! :cheers:

I have got 2 Growlers of a Russian Ale that I am planning on bringing that were some where in the neighborhood of 14% when last checked. Les I would Love to have you try this if you would.
Cardboard

I have got 2 Growlers of a Russian Ale that I am planning on bringing that were some where in the neighborhood of 14% when last checked. Les I would Love to have you try this if you would.
Cardboard

You may have to twist John's arm to get him to try beer! :D

Cardboard

Oh yeah, I would love to try some of that.

I kegged the porter the other day, it's just a little over 7%, and yummy. I want to get it well carbonated, should be like a nice creamy root beer.

:cheers:

Got a phone call from the local exotic beer store.

The Kona has arrived :D

Going to swing out during work (government job, remember :) ) and pick it up tomorrow.

If anyone wants KBC, nows the time.

does anyone want apple pie shots?

its a gallon of apple juice, gallon of cider, some other stuff and a bottle of everclear....

you cant taste the liquor, but its very good. keeps you warm

those sound so good! have you ever had a cinammon applesauce shot? 2/3 apple pucker, 1/3 goldschlager, splash of pineapple. its delicious

lol I'll stick to my goldschlager, jack and rumple.

ok back to beer. I need to pick up a case of something before i leave here (preferibly cheap lol).

Hamm's, Stroh's, Milwaukee's Best (and Best ICE!) are in the same league.

Then there's Beer Thirty Light (and Ice), for about $10 a thirty rack

I may have to "step" up to PBR, if you can call that a step up lol It's more like a lateral movement in beer selection

Ya know, gents.... there's a reason that AnheuserBusch has horses.....

What is this, Facebook?

I like beer, 'nuff said.

Back