• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Re: SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

PS3 Twisted Metal

Gave my PS3 away when I got Xbone. Kid was too young for this game.

Will you ship? A bubble wrap envelope should only be a couple bucks, or if going to SCF, I can pick up then?

SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

View attachment 4740

33x12.5x15 Goodyear druatrac almost brand new with sidewall plug. Perfect spare. Come and get it before we toss it.
Text three one zero 8956766

My dad will take it. I'll call you when I leave the AAT run.

SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

Dana 30 open carrier with 3.55 ring and pinion from Hp non-disco with brand new, never installed Timken carrier bearings. Worked great, replaced with a locker and gears.

Dana 30 open carrier with 3.55 ring and pinion from Hp non-disco with brand new, never installed Timken carrier bearings. Worked great, replaced with a locker and gears.

If you still have this when I can make it down to TO, I will take them.

33x12.5x15 Goodyear mtr
4aba7ape.jpg

Canon Pixma MP980

Color all in one, wireless printer with flat bed scanner. Uses canon 221 color cartridges and 220 black. Uses 4 or 5 separate color cartridges including a grey for better photo prints. Have gotten good results with canon photo paper.

Everything works. Comes with a few new ink cartridges I have and at least 10 pieces of plain paper in the tray.

Will need a grey 221 to start it up, it won't let you past the "out of ink" notice.

In Los Alamitos.

Canon Pixma MP980

Color all in one, wireless printer with flat bed scanner. Uses canon 221 color cartridges and 220 black. Uses 4 or 5 separate color cartridges including a grey for better photo prints. Have gotten good results with canon photo paper.

Everything works. Comes with a few new ink cartridges I have and at least 10 pieces of plain paper in the tray.

Will need a grey 221 to start it up, it won't let you past the "out of ink" notice.

In Los Alamitos.
Gonna be out near Temecula anytime soon?

I've got four brand new U-bolts for an 8.25. 3 inch ID. No bolts or washers. Already painted.

If you have these in May and are going to SCF Ill take them.

Back