• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Napa tools

The premium/professional line of Napa hand and shop tools and equipment including welding equipment are all on sale at the following locations this week and next week only:

Yucaipa, Beaumont, Oceanside, San Clemente, San Marcos, Vista, Oceanside, Escondido, Encinitas and Poway.

The tools are priced at our cost so if you guys want anything you should get it right now.

Not trying to create spam or anything, just wanted to let you know about a good deal that happens about once or twice a year.

Thanks for the heads-up

bajacalal said:
The premium/professional line of Napa hand and shop tools and equipment including welding equipment are all on sale at the following locations this week and next week only:

Yucaipa, Beaumont, Oceanside, San Clemente, San Marcos, Vista, Oceanside, Escondido, Encinitas and Poway.

The tools are priced at our cost so if you guys want anything you should get it right now.

Not trying to create spam or anything, just wanted to let you know about a good deal that happens about once or twice a year.

WHAT?
Not Borrego Springs?
What a jip!!

Rick

:D

Jump This said:
WHAT?
Not Borrego Springs?
What a jip!!

Rick

:D

Borrego springs has a napa? wtf?

I just discovered our local autozone is open 24 hours. wtf? I wish I'd have known that for the last 10 years..

Back