• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

F/S 315/75/R16 Yokohama Geolander A/T

1xfloppy

NAXJA Forum User
Bought new tires for my truck so i have these up for sale to try and compensate what i just paid for my new ones...

As the title says they are yokohama geolander all terrains, they equate out to about 35 inch tires, and 16 inch rims are needed for them....

here are the pictures...

2010-05-22185524.jpg

2010-05-2218-15622.jpg

2010-05-2218-25548.jpg

2010-05-22185701.jpg

asking 350 bucks....

they are well worth the money, i just dont need them anymore, and dont want them in the garage....

thanks for looking!!!

I assume those used to be mine???

Thats a total steal guys. I have another full set on my jeep. 4 years with no cuts, punctures, tears, flats, etc. Best part.....super quiet. Also work VERY well in the rocks and sand.

I would buy these back in a heartbeat for the wifes rig if I didn't already have tires for hers.

I bought these off of dumptruck last september...
I assume those used to be mine???

Thats a total steal guys. I have another full set on my jeep. 4 years with no cuts, punctures, tears, flats, etc. Best part.....super quiet. Also work VERY well in the rocks and sand.

I would buy these back in a heartbeat for the wifes rig if I didn't already have tires for hers.

Those are the ones. He got them from me.

Somebody better jump on these....you will not be disappointed.

If you will send me a PN I will come and look. I think they are what I am looking for, but I need them ASAP, I am going out of town friday.

well if you are looking for a tire size of 35s on a 16 inch rim that is an all terrain then this is what youre looking for...
If you will send me a PN I will come and look. I think they are what I am looking for, but I need them ASAP, I am going out of town friday.

Back