• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who’s attending

I can ways pick up your pack if you don't make it again. I hear the T shirts got a sick jeep this year

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

If the weather and road conditions between here and there don't look horrible, I would love to at least be there for the weekend, especially the Saturday dinner and campfire. I do need to make at least 2 more trips with the big-ass trailer to get the rest of our stuff out here, and WF would be a great incentive to make the trip!

That would be awesome!!

Hello, I just joined the XJ association and it will be my first time at the badlands, I'm from Michigan and looking for some new off road adventures. Loaded the Jeep on the trailer today, my wife and I are looking forward to meeting some new jeepers!

Hello, I just joined the XJ association and it will be my first time at the badlands, I'm from Michigan and looking for some new off road adventures. Loaded the Jeep on the trailer today, my wife and I are looking forward to meeting some new jeepers!

Welcome.... it"s always a good time...

Hey there. Dan from Midland.

See ya there.

594d33f0a0a8e334e69cb131b84caeac.jpg

Back