• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who’s attending

Being a newbie, can anyone tell me where this event is taking place? Is alcohol allowed at the camp grounds? Thoughts on hookers and blow?

I should be there either wensday night or erily Thursday along with a few others. Hopefully bringing out the #v8swapedshitbox again this year after the complete tare down this winter. Fresh 360 rebuilt 727 with Reverse manual and Dana 300 dana70s and 42s. will be wheeling Thursday-sunday

coming from va with son depending when he can get off work first time to badlands staying at the attica inn anyone coming from va or from north atlantic chapter

Will be in thursday! my wife and I will be coming this year and of course the dogo.
I know we will have 2 more XJs joining us friday

Scar Fab will be there unofficially if anybody needs anything! MJ hitches, bedside armor, MJ/XJ sliders, XJ/MJ part outs.

I'll be donating something for the raffle also.

Can PM me with questions on anything.

Hope to see you all there!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Just signed up. I'm coming from Southern MD on Thurs, looks like a 14-hour drive with stops. Plan to wheel on Fri and Sat then turn around and drive home on Sunday.
Nice. That's one heck of a haul. Safe travels to ya. See ya in a couple weeks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'll be there as always. Maybe the second year in a row without my Jeep. Now time to fix it. Maybe I'll bring my daughters LJ.

Stacey and I.

If the weather and road conditions between here and there don't look horrible, I would love to at least be there for the weekend, especially the Saturday dinner and campfire. I do need to make at least 2 more trips with the big-ass trailer to get the rest of our stuff out here, and WF would be a great incentive to make the trip!

Back