• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

The Colorado BS thread

First is towards you, and down. To shift to 2nd, lift up, and push towards the dash, then up more to 2nd. Three distinct motions.

To speed things up, you could move the linkage (rotate counter clockwise on the column) to the left side. Now first is up, and towards you, and second is down, and towards the dash. But because of the tilt/angle of the column, it's more of a straight down motion. Get up to speed, and slap down with your left hand for the 1-2 shift.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Omg man!!! Most younger folks can’t even drive a stick anymore. I get applicants with class A’s that are restricted to auto tranny’s only.

This thing would never get stolen haha.

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Applicants? Do you run a company?

3 on the tree pre-dates me by quite a bit, but my high school g/f's dad had an old Chevy van with one and "taught" me to drive it. Its not really that hard, its still an H pattern, just sideways. I got to play around with one again a few months back when we got my buddy's bone stock Early Bronco running. That was a hoot to just bebop around Firestone in.

Last edited:

Bebop to The Soda Shoppe, then off to the Sock Hop.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The Colorado BS thread

b1127b6351059923f3f199b64f8bee42.jpg

21ef24a0dd481e257dd4553d19511277.jpg

699c8144370ef5c2fe18ca125ffb4381.jpg

Beautiful day to feed the chipmunks at St.Elmo

I figured there would be more snow. We were up there three weeks ago and it was cold as hell. We spent the night at the top of Hancock Pass.

So is there snow on the road to Tincup?

If y’all haven’t seen how Campbell racing crossed the rock garden in Reno, hooooolllllllyyyyyyyyyy shit! Getting after it! @curryenterprise shared on their IG.

The mud tires only last on the Dodge about a year before bald so every year it's a $1000 set of tires , but there is no going back to 31 all seasons now . I am going to pick up another Jeep as my DD so this set should last longer than 12 months . I Just can't decide on LTB IN 35s or IRON ND 35s...yes Dutch I'm now putti g Swampers on my tow rig .

Going to be pushing my front axle out 3-5 inches and trimming the header panel making room for up travel and lock to lock turns while stuffed ...probably going with 43 sx stickys after the 42 pits which are about same size. This means I need to decide on 14 or 16 struts since I don't want to fab buckets for coils just to redo stuff later . I may cut off everything and do a full Artec truss while I'm at it since I liked the rear a lot .

Back