• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RRC roll call/who's who thread

I think we have turned into a bunch of some times lurkers here?

I usually only post when I'm working on my rig which has been infrequent up until the last month or so. I would wager most people do the same.

Still here as well. Survivin!

I may become a member of the Red River Chapter,...Let's see.

I will be in Dallas from Sunday for 2 weeks getting trained after which I will be deployed to the Austin area working on cellular sites.

sounds like you need to be a member! working on our annual ride right now.

Welcome!

Techno... welcome to the area. Hope to see you on the trails soon. From the description looks like a nice rig... post some pics ;)

Thanks guys.

I have been trying to move to TX some 5+ years now. The opportunity finally present itself,...I am excited and a little apprehensive. I plan to jump in with both my eyes closed. As I settle in, I will be meeting with you all at some time.

hell yea, welcome!! look forward to meeting up and wheeling with you

Just keep your head down, as down here I hear they shoot first and MAYBE, ask questions later LOL. Oh, and bring a boat, they come in handy , LOL
Thanks guys.

I have been trying to move to TX some 5+ years now. The opportunity finally present itself,...I am excited and a little apprehensive. I plan to jump in with both my eyes closed. As I settle in, I will be meeting with you all at some time.

"B.O.I" Ecomike. Mean's "Born On Island" = Galveston, Tx. I lived there unil 26y/o. Moved to LasVegas with my now ex and her family back in 1996. Lived there a year and a half. Hated Vegas. Not my thing. But found a good company to work for. Transferred back to Texas. Dickinson is about 27 miles North of Galveston off I-45. And 33 miles South of Houston. :wave:

Than I must an NBOI. :laugh3:

LOL

:wave:

"B.O.I" Ecomike. Mean's "Born On Island" = Galveston, Tx. I lived there unil 26y/o. Moved to LasVegas with my now ex and her family back in 1996. Lived there a year and a half. Hated Vegas. Not my thing. But found a good company to work for. Transferred back to Texas. Dickinson is about 27 miles North of Galveston off I-45. And 33 miles South of Houston. :wave:

Hola Goldstone. Welcome! be sure to post in the "what have you done to your XJ" thread. I try to but don't always get around to it but it is nice to see what other people around here are doing.

Welcome GoldStone. Not a lot of action here anymore but guys that are here are good guys. Checkout our Rides of March trip would be great to see some new blood ;) Hope to see you on the trails either way :)

Welcome Goldstone!

Back