• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I pray to God that I'm wrong! (Seth "XJFire" Stanton)

Re: I pray to God that I'm wrong!

That sucks! As a group we should definitely show our support to his family!

Our thoughts and prayers are with the family

And to you Seth, :us::patriot:

Usually see me around the springs, but i'm leavin for iraq for a year. i'll be back after that

Dang. That sucks.

Something fitting that would show support and not get in the way of his family at this difficult time. Round up all the XJ owners in the area you can get. Park lined up in an orderly fashion, lights on near the cemetary where the procession will pass. I believe this would show support without getting in the way. I'm sure the funeral will be big and the military will run the show. -As they should.

:patriot:

This is absolutely aweful.I was looking forward to when he returned so he could go wheeling with us.I'm not a praying man but my thoughts definately go out to his family and friends.I think we should organize something to show our support.I still have to send his hoodies that he ordered to his parents house here in town, looks like a condolence letter will be included.

R.I.P. Seth :us:

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Jeff, lets do something from the Colorado Chapter for the family. And let them know the XJ community is thinking of them.

Frank Z said:
Jeff,
May I suggest that you send a note to the family and let them know that we all grieve with them and that we'd like to do somethingto honor Seth.

In the works as we speak.

Sorry to hear about this, my thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. This is a terrible thing to happen at any time, but most especially this time of year.

:patriot: And to Seth, thank you for your dedicated service, rest in peace.:patriot:

I'll make arrangements with a florist to have a bouquet sent to the funeral home on our behalf but like Ryan suggested, I'll wait a couple of days out of respect for his family.

Hopefully those psychos from Westboro Baptist Church and that honorless asshole Fred Phelps dont decide to show up to make things worse.

wow. i cannot believe this. its one thing to hear of another casualty but to actually know the person. I would like to come down from Ft. Collins to hel with anything I can when we do something for him. Unbelievable.

planefixer said:
Hopefully those psychos from Westboro Baptist Church and that honorless asshole Fred Phelps dont decide to show up to make things worse.
we could always help the family by "taking care" of them...

This is unbelieveable. He was so excited about joining NAXJA and getting involved.

My first contact with Seth was thru PM's with him asking about membership information, then he wanted to get involved with a clean-up of a popular off roading area in the 'Springs.

He will be missed eventhough not many of us got to meet him face-to-face.

Justin, Jeff and I will definitely be looking to do whatever we can for Seth's family on behalf of the Colorado Chapter.

If that Phelps crew makes the slightest hint of organizing a protest, I will be there to do what I can to make their effort as difficult as possible.

Seth, thank you for your patriotism, enthusiasm and bravery for our Country.

:patriot: Seth, God's Speed Soldier. Thank you so much for your sacrifice. Rest in Peace and Semper Fi. :patriot:

Please keep us posted on any thing we can do to honor this brave man. I belive a long line of XJ's In his Honor would be a great show of support for his Family durring the loss of there Son and Brother.

Such a shame, so young,to have your life taken from you. My familys thougths and prayers are with you. I hope you are enjoying the peace and freedom you now have as you have fought for ours on earth.

rock rash said:
we could always help the family by "taking care" of them...

If they are going to show up, let me know, I'll come on over from California with a few friends if need be....those poeple are not welcomed and not liked. We can just circles the XJ's around and block them out of sight.

Seriously, call me....
(559) 917-0348

- Joe

I would definately do some leg work and find out who the Casualty Assistance Officer is, the military rep coordinating his case with his family. That way the contact can remain professional and he/she can coordinate it so nothing is inappropriate or untimely.
Having to go to a friend's house and inform the wife/mother/family is extremely difficult and touch and go for several days. Anything that reminds them of Seth may trigger some really bad reactions.

Thoughts and prayers to his family

Back