• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2016 ROM

blenny

RRC President
Dates:
March 18-20

Hidden Falls http://www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com/offroad.html

Fees:
$30 for the event and that includes a shirt and dinner Saturday. $25 for an extra shirt $5 for an extra dinner.

RRC and National will be paying for 2 nights primitive camping for all paid MEMBERS

PayPal available now, use [email protected]

Please include shirt size in payment and pm me.

T-Shirts will be ordered on Feb 15th

Requirements:

VERY HIGHLY recommends that all event participants have a CB Radio.
requires all listed items to be present, and available for use, for a vehicle to be permitted to participate in a event. Participants are expected to stow equipment and all other items within their vehicle in a safe manner, conscious of the effects of OHV use and possible shifting of items.
Safety Inspectors will use this list for safety inspections prior to any event. The Safety Inspector has final say in approval or rejection of any vehicle for event participation and may at anytime defer to a second event or club officer for additional ruling.
expects each event participant to carry insurance and registration sufficient to meet the legal requirements of their vehicle state of residence and for the roads and trails traveled for the event. is not responsible for assuring an entrant's vehicle is legal for the roads and trails traveled in the event.
Visibly charged fire extinguisher (BC or ABC)
First aid kit
Adequate spare tire, jack and lug wrench
Safety belts for driver and any current passenger
Adequate attachment points in the front and rear of the vehicle: Acceptable forms of attachment points: (All Items must be mounted in a manner to provide adequate strength and integrity). Tow hooks of OEM or greater integrity
D-Rings
Shackle/Clevis
20ft 10,000lb snatch strap without any metal hooks
Secured battery (no bungee cords)

I'm going to try to make it up there for about 6 hours or so on that Friday - should be in about noontime. Need to be out by about 6:30-7:00 at the latest.

Any charge for just the afternoon, and how would you like me to register?

Cottontail, most of the guys don't arrive until later Friday or even early Sat morning because of work and their drive. I am retired and can be there by noon if you want to ride. I won't do the hard trails but will do most. That way you could ride and at least meet some of the guys that arrive early ish ;) Are you driving from TN???

I'm going to be in San Antonio for work. I wrap up about 10:45 that Friday morning, then have to be back in San Antonio to start back up about 9 pm that evening. Figure with about a 90 minute drive to Marble Falls, I could make it for the afternoon and into the evening.

I may take you up on it. Let's see how things shake out over the next couple weeks as the event comes together and people determine their arrivals. I hate to drag you out early just to tote me around if the event hasn't really started.

I'll be there after work Friday.

Ill be taking Friday off. Be there early afternoon hopefully.

Just a friendly reminder to have your minimum equipment.
Fire extinguisher
First aid kit
Seat belts
Spare tire and related equipment
Seat belts
Tow points
Tow strap
Secured battery

I just bought 6 bundles of firewood. Think we'll be good on that.

Rain forecasted for Friday and Saturday... Boo

Bleh

0bcbb3de50af83d3a327bbe950611a6c.jpg
d4ee6e91192c6bbfda596747d79888a9.jpg

The fairwell tour

Back