• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Laundry List of Parts for Sale

EndlessMtnFab

NAXJA Forum User
Taking a fast stab at this .... as I know some of the NAXJA guys be at the PA JEEP show in York.

Have a bunch of parts for sale. Some are XJ specific and others are more universal in nature. Planning to go the PA All Breeds Jeep Show (in York) on Saturday the 21st. Can meet you there.

Detroit Locker - Full auto locker 187SL16D Fits Dana 44 3.73 and down ratios. Can use with "thick" gears to get lower ratios. 30 spline

Asking $200 ---- sells new for ~$650

XJ radiator. Brand new, uninstalled but un-boxed. "Open" style with radiator cap. Asking $25 sells for whatever local parts stores :D

XJ Front skid plate. Fits 84-01 Used. Asking $20

XJ Tail lights (97-01) Good shape. No cracks. Wiring harness included. Asking $30

XJ Gas tank & pump. (97-01) Tank has been cleaned on the inside. Brand new fuel pump installed. New filler/vent hoses included. $75 for all.

High Output Alternator P/N 13742 (will fit many 4.0 applications). Rated at 136 amps. Tested at 142 amps on the bench. No pulley included. Installed, but un-used. Asking $45

Tomken Machine Front Tow Bar & Bracket Assembly. Fits XJ. Asking $50

XJ Front Sway Bar - 26 mm / 1.020 inches $10
XJ Front Sway Bar - 28 mm / 1.105 inches $10

XJ Washer Bottles. 97-01 (inner fender style) 1 with pumps, 1 without pumps. $10 for both.

XJ hard lines fitting 97+ (L & R brake lines, Gas lines, Fuel Vapor line). All brand new Mopar and un-installed. Asking $30 for the 5 pieces.

Can take pictures upon request and send/post them. Too much to do all in one post. :)

All parts are in Paxtonia, PA. Can meet close by … or meet you at the Jeep show on Saturday.

Taking a fast stab at this .... as I know some of the NAXJA guys be at the PA JEEP show in York.

Have a bunch of parts for sale. Some are XJ specific and others are more universal in nature. Planning to go the PA All Breeds Jeep Show (in York) on Saturday the 21st. Can meet you there.
Woof... I'm very interested in the alternator and the XJ hard lines, but I'm not making York this year...I have a lot of work to do here at home and honestly I'm not bothering to go out to be roasted again this year.

Detroit Locker - Full auto locker 187SL16D Fits Dana 44 3.73 and down ratios. Can use with "thick" gears to get lower ratios. 30 spline

Asking $200 ---- sells new for ~$650

XJ radiator. Brand new, uninstalled but un-boxed. "Open" style with radiator cap. Asking $25 sells for whatever local parts stores :D

XJ Front skid plate. Fits 84-01 Used. Asking $20

XJ Tail lights (97-01) Good shape. No cracks. Wiring harness included. Asking $30

XJ Gas tank & pump. (97-01) Tank has been cleaned on the inside. Brand new fuel pump installed. New filler/vent hoses included. $75 for all.

High Output Alternator P/N 13742 (will fit many 4.0 applications). Rated at 136 amps. Tested at 142 amps on the bench. No pulley included. Installed, but un-used. Asking $45

Tomken Machine Front Tow Bar & Bracket Assembly. Fits XJ. Asking $50

XJ Front Sway Bar - 26 mm / 1.020 inches $10
XJ Front Sway Bar - 28 mm / 1.105 inches $10

XJ Washer Bottles. 97-01 (inner fender style) 1 with pumps, 1 without pumps. $10 for both.

XJ hard lines fitting 97+ (L & R brake lines, Gas lines, Fuel Vapor line). All brand new Mopar and un-installed. Asking $30 for the 5 pieces.

Can take pictures upon request and send/post them. Too much to do all in one post. :)

All parts are in Paxtonia, PA. Can meet close by … or meet you at the Jeep show on Saturday.

I'm really interested in the hard lines and the alternator, but I am not making it up there this year. Too much at home...if they dont sell hit me up and we can work something out.
Rich

Rich .... you got anyone you can trust to do a relay back you?

I'm flexible either way.

Have no offers on the stuff listed. All stuff people *ARE* taking are not listed (motor mounts, header panel, etc).

Joe

Rich .... you got anyone you can trust to do a relay back you?

I'm flexible either way.

Have no offers on the stuff listed. All stuff people *ARE* taking are not listed (motor mounts, header panel, etc).

Joe

I dont know anyone who's going.. but, I have a place near rausch I get up to often, so I could always swing by in the future....

That works. I'm a bit under 30 from Rausch. Assuming no idiots hanging out in the left lane.

I'll be in touch...try not to roast to death at York.. this is the first year in over 10 I'm not at least going out for the raffle. I work outdoors, and have been on a roof for the past 2 weeks. The wife's away for the weekend, I worked this morning, soooo....yeah stick a fork in me im done with everything til Monday morning at this point.:jester:

Checking with Rock2pus.

Going to Morristown next weekend. But that doesn't look to be any closer than Harrisburg from your place. :-/

Unfortunately that's true...dont hold them on my account, as it may be a few weeks until I'm able to get up that way again. If you still have the stuff I'll be happy to take it off your hands.
Rich

Back