• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did that last year.
I kept getting tripped up everytime I went to get in the Jeep.

yea. brings back bad memories now that i think abt it. id step on my unit everytime i pressed the clutch pedal in.

Sound like me.

We shouldnt wheel the D35 on hard trails anyway even I made up the exact same rock climb 3 months ago on the D35.

Other thing,

I actually feel kinda upset on how the WF staffs treated dozer XJ when his front driveshaft and a couples of other things broke on his XJ then the staff (leader or so) refused to help. I am upset that the staffs decided that dozer XJ passed the inspection but eventually changed mind when dozer XJ was in a very rough position! you leader should've suck it up and pulled him off the rock face then ask him to get off the trail (he has to anyway as the damage was bad) to get the tow points fixed.

Your tech inspections are :bs: so please make your decisions FINAL and STICKS with IT at the parklot, not in the trail when that person's 4x4 needs the help the most.

this issue has been dealt with

Sound like me.

We shouldnt wheel the D35 on hard trails anyway even I made up the exact same rock climb 3 months ago on the D35.

Other thing,

I actually feel kinda upset on how the WF staffs treated dozer XJ when his front driveshaft and a couples of other things broke on his XJ then the staff (leader or so) refused to help. I am upset that the staffs decided that dozer XJ passed the inspection but eventually changed mind when dozer XJ was in a very rough position! you leader should've suck it up and pulled him off the rock face then ask him to get off the trail (he has to anyway as the damage was bad) to get the tow points fixed.

Your tech inspections are :bs: so please make your decisions FINAL and STICKS with IT at the parklot, not in the trail when that person's 4x4 needs the help the most.

It has been taken care of. It was missed on inspection, It happens. What the trail leader saw was sub-par and i have a feeling he knows what he is talking about. There were so many people there that it made it through by accident. Rest assured it won't happen again. One side pull on those hooks and they could have broke off and injured someone.

right....

However like I said, its staff's fault for missed the "unqualified" tow points and should've suck it up and pulled him over the ledge rather than just tell him figure it out himself (basically getting him screwed)

right....

However like I said, its staff's fault for missed the "unqualified" tow points and should've suck it up and pulled him over the ledge rather than just tell him figure it out himself (basically getting him screwed)

It was no question but it was pretty hectic those couple days. The trail leader didn't feel it would have been safe and what he says goes. Tough cookies for him but rules are rules. He was broke anyways so pulling it up the obstacle doesn't make much sense to me. It was all blown way out of proportion. I find it hard to believe that if asked he wouldn't have been helped. Hell, you pretty much had guys tripping over themselves helping you swap your axle.

Ok, I dont know what EXACTLY happened to dozer xj so I dont want to talk about it anymore.

I am very thankful that many guys helped me.

Ok, I dont know what EXACTLY happened to dozer xj so I dont want to talk about it anymore.

I am very thankful that many guys helped me.

Neither do I, We can agree on that! Glad they got you all fixed up so you could beat on that Jeep a little more! :cheers:

Last word:

it was NOT the trail leaders fault.

it was NOT the tech persons fault.

it was NOT the organizers fault.

it was MY fault, and as said before, it has been addressed and should not be an issue going forward.

I am very proud of the leaders for keeping this event safe, no one got hurt, even during a fairly hard roll. The sole reason we can Monday morning quarterback this is due to the judgment and actions of the leaders and gunners.

This issue is now addressed, lets move on.

Any further comments on this subject can be PM'ed to me and I will be happy to answer any questions.

Rev

It has been a week since the event, we have gotten a bunch of really good feedback from all of you, thanks.

rest assured that YOUR BOD has taken your advice and is currently starting to act on it, there will be changes for WF 11.

I have said it before....without the feedback from the membership this chapter would die a slow death. I am very happy that we have gotten some great information from you all, and we have a direction for the future.

The BOD was elected to follow your direction, and you have given that to us, we will now act.

Rev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back