• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my XJ is for sale

ladywolf

UH-60L Jeep Chick
Hey guys, my XJ is for sale. need the cash, am willing to part out, but would prefer to sell as a whole.

as it sits:

89 XJ
4.0 renix with 205k on the clock
242 xfer case
aw4 transmission
d30 front with alloy shafts and new tomken unibearings, geared to 4.88
d44 rear with full case detroit, geared to 4.88
3.5'' rubicon express superflex kit
31'' trxxus on cragar soft 8's, maybe 300 miles on them, at least 90% tread left, spare has never been used, matching.
JCR offroad armor all around...bumpers and rock rails.
warn 9.5 TI, has both normal controller and a wireless controller as well.

have 2 231 transfer cases, the stock D30 shafts for the front with extra unibearings, and an extra set of shafts for the d44 rear as well.

am wanting 3800.00

if it comes to it, PM me for parts, and we can maybe work something out.

-Kris

That rig is worth what she is asking. That is the shopping list of the stuff everyone wants for their rig all rolled into one.

Good luck with the sale (I really don't want to see you sell it but I understand).

coming up:

DSC00205-1.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

edit: i forgot to add a tophat rack and solid diff covers for both axles, currie HD steering, and original farmer matt tail light boxes with LED conversion. (the canted brake lights were one of a kind, he cut em that way in hopes i wouldnt like them so he could keep em and ship me the normal ones off his jeep;)

Hey Kris, Sorry to see your rig being sold off. Selling trailer too? If so what kinda price for it? Also what kinda price for front axle, rear axle, and roof rack? PM me Fred

nope trailer is already sold.

nope trailer is already sold.

What about price for frnt/rear/and roof rack. If you need axles I can trade mine plus some cash. Difference is as you know my D44 has alloy shafts but open and my D30 is stock and would be open, and they have 4.56 gears

Dang Kris! Sorry to hear you gotta sell it girl! :(

right now trying to hold out and sell her as a whole. if not, i'll part it out and take the last to the scrapper.

actually its in TN, but yea, you can say GA.

i'm from WA. have always just licensed my stuff in Wa, cuz it makes it easier.

So Kris how long does it take to get to work every day driving from TN to GA? LEt me know when you start parting

if it does get parted im interested in the back windows and those tails

Back