• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out '92 XJ--one week only!!! 8/11--8/18

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
Parting out a '92 XJ. 4.0/AW4/231, all seem to operate good, but have high miles. Factory t-case skid, JKS ACOS coil spacers, JKS Quicker disco's, some aftermarket brand of rock slider rails, complete drum to drum 27 spline 8.25" rear axle (includes u-bolt plates), all 4 doors are good w/power options, hood is in good condition, rear hatch is good, tail lights are good, and all glass is good (minus windshield). Bastard 2-3" leaf pack in rear (includes new u-bolts). Interior is pretty much gone, but does have the factory gauge cluster w/tachometer. New factory style lower control arms.

What is NOT available:
Carpet
Windshield
Door panels
Front axle
Steering components (although I do have some stock steering parts laying around w/heavy duty tie rod)
Front fenders, header panel, grille, radiator, etc. (bashed in from an accident)
Steering wheel

Everything else is up for grabs before I haul it off to the scrap yard on Saturday, Aug. 18th

PM for prices or offers.....

price for rear leaf springs? ...possible shipping to 37421?

Okay guys, I have been inundated with price requests for the ACOS, disconnects, and rock sliders.

So I guess I just need to set a price for these items and let whomever commits to the sale first take them. Commiting to the sale means either coming by my place and buying them, or PayPal'ing me the money to hold the item that you want. My PayPal address is:

[email protected]

ACOS--$140
Sliders--$160
JKS Quicker disconnects--$70

All prices do not include shipping.

For all other parts requests, I will be checking the XJ out closer tomorrow to determine if I have what you need, or if what I have is in fact in good usable condition. I won't sell anything unless it's in good enough condition that I would buy it myself.

Yes, they are in good condition from visual inspection. The gauges all seemed to work as expected when the engine was running, and the hitch looks good with a small amount of the usual rust spots. Nothing a fresh coat of paint would'nt cure.

If you're interested in them:

$50 for the hitch
$35 for the gauge cluster

Georgia Mike said:
Yes, they are in good condition from visual inspection. The gauges all seemed to work as expected when the engine was running, and the hitch looks good with a small amount of the usual rust spots. Nothing a fresh coat of paint would'nt cure.

If you're interested in them:

$50 for the hitch
$35 for the gauge cluster

Willing to ship on my dime of course? 35 seems a little steep for a gauge cluster. Can you do 25?

peleejosh said:
Does it have cruise control? If so, how much for the cable that goes from the servo to the throttle body?
I think someone else asked about that cable through a PM, as well, or was it you? Regardless, I'll have an answer by tomorrow. $5 + shipping if I've got it?

Do you still have the ACOS? If you do please contact me at 865-643-1364,so we could work out shipping them to knoxville TN. thanks.

As of 9:02 PM tonight, I still have everyting available, but I do have several interested parties for the ACOS and disconnects.

As far as the sliders go, I'm not really sure who makes them. You're always welcome to come by my place and check them out in person if you're interested in them, and maybe you can tell who makes them.

Back