• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Re: Re: SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

33x12.5x15 Goodyear mtr
4aba7ape.jpg

Bump

Re: SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

Anyone have a horn laying around? I bleeped mine yesterday and only the high pitch is working. I feel like Pee Wee Herman...just sayin. :looser:

Anyone have a horn laying around? I bleeped mine yesterday and only the high pitch is working. I feel like Pee Wee Herman...just sayin. :looser:

This thread is not for asking for free crap. :banghead:

Go start a WTB thread in For Sale

rear hatch glass and stock diff cover

I have a damaged rear hatch off of a 99 xj but the glass is good. Come and get it if you need the rear glass that's all its good for really. Also a 8.25 stock diff cover. Im in Corona

I have a couple horns if you want to drive to esco to get them. never tried them though.

Shouldn't this be in the best of craigslist section ? :roflmao:

It got flagged down last night, freaking thin skinned ninnies.

On a more serious note I really do have a 5 year old stainless dishwasher that just needs a $135 control board that is free.

Stock airbox, came out of my 96. Don't know if it's the correct one for the year. It's in Pasadena.
Also have an Xj pitman arm, it's been reamed out for him steering. Also pasadena.

5 snowflake rims with mostly bald tires.

Stock fender flares most of the little bolts broken off.

Fenders getting trashed in a week.
Rims and tires get scrapped in a week.

5 snowflake rims with mostly bald tires.

Stock fender flares most of the little bolts broken off.

Fenders getting trashed in a week.
Rims and tires get scrapped in a week.

Rims and tires are gone.

Still have the stock fender flares.

4.2L block and head of unknown year. has 8IICL23 stamped on the right side of block. Has a mechaincal fuel pump. I removed the 45LB crankshaft today for my next stroker build and bolted it back together. Only thing missing internally is the crankshaft. Anyone got a use for this? if not i will take it to scrap yard this weekend. Shoot me a PM with cell # if you want pictures. Engine is in Oceanside in my back yard.
John

Only thing missing internally is the crankshaft. Anyone got a use for this?

i could use the rods if you feel like pulling it apart and shipping them to me, no problem at all if you don't that's not exactly a 5 minute job :D

i'd cover the flat rate box of course.

Back