• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

nac fest 08 pics

MrShaft696

NAXJA Forum User
I rode with the group riding mostly blue trails with a few black sections, so there were some different people in the morning than in the afternoon so I dont know everyones name. Im posting some of the highlights, if anyone has any pics of my jeep as well I would appreciate it since I didnt have a camera person really. Was a great time though.

scan1 011.jpg

scan1 014.jpg

scan1 015.jpg

scan1 021.jpg

lunch anyone?
scan1 023.jpg

scan1 025.jpg

scan1 030.jpg

scan1 033.jpg

scan1 035.jpg

the girls
scan1 038.jpg

scan1 044.jpg

scan1 047.jpg

scan1 050.jpg

the straight tom woods pimp
scan1 056.jpg

there are a few more, any one wants full res let me know, i have some vids ill get up tommorow.

Chris

scan1 041.jpg

scan1 051.jpg

scan1 019.jpg

scan1 020.jpg

Cool man! Thanks again! Sucks that I finally got to go to NAC-Fest..just as I put my jeep up for sale. The last few rides up there, and all these pictures are making me change my mind. haha.

J.

ghettocruiser said:
Cool man! Thanks again! Sucks that I finally got to go to NAC-Fest..just as I put my jeep up for sale. The last few rides up there, and all these pictures are making me change my mind. haha.

J.

Rip that for sale sign off of that jeep :explosion You know that you want to wheel that thing alot more. I will be sending you sublissimal messages, which will tell you to hang on to the jeep.

-Todd

I agree Todd.. Keep the Jeep Justin..It's part of you..It would be like selling your right arm...:greensmok

ghettocruiser said:
Actually selling my arm might be easier :) I can wheel one armed Im sure.

You guys are a bad influence. haha...

J.

The dark side is only 1 front ARB away..... you know you want to...
:firedevil :firedevil

There he is... King bad influence himself!!! haha. Ill tell ya what. You buy me the front ARB, ill install it, and let you spot me through anything you want.:D

We'll see how long the heep sticks around. I havent really been pushing it. I wanted to get that one last trip out of it. One of these days ill get it online, or atleast sit it in the front yard or something...haha.

J.

ghettocruiser said:
You buy me the front ARB, ill install it, and let you spot me through anything you want.:D

J.

Hmmmm.... Ben will kiss your smelly feet for saying that. He may no longer be the guinee pig :rolleyes: ha-ha !!!

-Todd

I just gotta start packing some pieces of flared 3/16 line and Ill be ok :)

I really wanted to do the gauntlet...but you know, that whole having to drive it home thing got to me. But that little section looked like a blast

J.

ghettocruiser said:
I really wanted to do the gauntlet...but you know, that whole having to drive it home thing got to me. But that little section looked like a blast

J.

you going to let a tj on 31's and 1 locker show you up:cheers:

Time to re-paint that green monster little piggy pink!!!

I have no problems with a TJ on 31's showing me up. 31s dont eat axle parts up as easily. haha. Im a wuss...Ill admit it :)

I enjoyed watching Leah walk through it with joey hanging on for dear life. haha Speaking of which...I see he's signed up. Guess its fitting now that his jeep is officially half YJ half XJ!

J.

ghettocruiser said:
Speaking of which...I see he's signed up. Guess its fitting now that his jeep is officially half YJ half XJ!

J.

Yeah, I took a ride over there on Sunday and checked it out. It looks really good!!! Seems to run very well too. I just hope he doesn't have any driveline issues. The front driveshaft is going to be quite long, and the rear is quite short.

I drove it last night for alittle bit... It actually runs and drives pretty darn nice. Def. a huge improvement over the 4 banger/5spd. Much smoother and much much more power. Thing pulls along great now.

I could feel alittle bit of a vibe around 40ish...but it seemed to go away just as quickly as it showed up. Maybe by 45 it was gone. And it wasnt a huge vibe. My 94 feels 10x worse than that. I think he'll be ok for what he does with the jeep. The front shaft wont be spinning unless its in 4wd, and it doesnt flex enough to cause issues in the rear.

He did a real good job in the engine bay...and that XJ console works perfectly inside. Im proud of the old man :) He'll be ready for next year's NACFest... And I wont mind riding with him now that the chance of getting whiplash is less than 60% :)

J.

Back