• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

chinawall shakedown

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Big thanks to everyone that came out to make for a chill day on the trail for my sister. I was quite happy with how the jeep and my sister did (first time driving on a trail) jeep drove home great, almost. But apparently the CPS wires made a home next to the manifold and burned up. Trying to get it fixed and the jeep home but in the mean time here are the pics I have access to. Thanks for coming out.

image_zps9d2021ef.jpg

image_zps1e1b43f9.jpg

image_zps3af19ab6.jpg

image_zps2b11abaf.jpg

image_zpsc8ea25cc.jpg

image_zps92600bbd.jpg

image_zps35d70696.jpg

image_zps989c9326.jpg

Last edited:
I had a good time, its a neat little trail system with some good obstacles to play around on. The best part is the trail in between the obstacles is fairly smooth and easily traveled at speed. Not sure is I'll do it as a day trip again, but it would be a great spot to camp at for the weekend.
Here are the 3 images I got of Steve's rig. I really do suck about taking pictures.

null_zps3abbe0ab.jpg

null_zpsacbd2bdd.jpg

null_zpsb5e3b335.jpg

looks fun, I drank all the PBR myself, ya bastids. :cheers:

Yeah, it was 2:30 by the time I finished airing up and I had a 2.5hr long drive home with the wife and kid waiting for me. If they had made the trip I would've been there.

no sweat dudes, I was busting my ass on various projects, listening to the broncs, and watching JD throw sparks. see ya next time.

Yes was a good day. Feel all proud and junk since my sister is into the whole deal and kicked ass.

Back