• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MeanLemons battery cables

I now have 99-04 WJ cable sets in my database

Holy cow it use much more wiring than XJs, so don't be surprised if it cost little more than standard XJ kits...

$160 shipped for #4 cables and $210 shipped for #2 cables.

Do you have a themed jeep? Painted engine bays? I can do custom colors as well. On my personal XJ. I have yellow cables for positive and green cables for grounds.

Tomorrow we will know if it’s gonna be an early spring or not.

if the groundhog says it’s an early spring. $20 off my cable sets for until February 14th.

If he’s scared of his own shadow. $10 off!

Gotta email me at [email protected] for that to happen.

I have interested the battery cables and do you do headlight cable too for a 2000 XJ?
Love the 15% off too. Happy Fourth of July Neal.
I will email you.

So.... there’s a lot happening over the weekend... there’s Thanksgiving tomorrow, Black Friday on... Friday lol. My daughter’s birthday is on Friday as well. Cyber Monday. Etc etc

so starting right now until Tuesday, I’ll have 23% off complete cable sets. (23th is my daughter’s Birthday).

send me an email to [email protected] with “Thanksgiving23%” in the subject line.

Back